+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: 7/30 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Re: 7/30 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Emily's gone.

Good decision.

I liked Kenley's, but I'd've rather Terri won this one.

OR Leanne, ESPECIALLY. I REALLY liked her outfit!
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff;3149970;
    Keith is in, thank goodness.

More shirtless wake-up calls!
    Yeah for Keith! It should have been Blayne in the bottom 3 w/ the other 2, not Keith!
    "Do you want to change the world?...Think Different, Be Different...Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish…Now, let’s go invent tomorrow.” – Steven Paul Jobs

Quote Originally Posted by ness;3149961;
    You're right about that, 'cause I wasn't jumping up and down about HIS, either.

I just think that maybe the ruffles on Emily's were SO obvious, SO obnoxious, SO poorly placed (Kors strikes again!) that Emily REALLY outshone Blayne in the "Huh?" spotlight and hers was the one they keyed in on.
    They just struck me as so similar and both so over the top. I think Blayne might be on the 'do not eliminate too early' list b/c they think his personality is interesting.
    "Do you want to change the world?...Think Different, Be Different...Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish…Now, let’s go invent tomorrow.” – Steven Paul Jobs

Ah...I kinda wish the plant grate lady won. Thanks to the banner that would be Leanne.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Premium Member

I saw the pics on the Bravo site, and WTH is with Daniel's model, she always looks pissed off. Blayne, I thought was the worst dres. Ugggh. I see another Ricky, staying way too long.

Blynes was much more sickening looking then Emily's. Yes I agree with Ness. They should have extended the "tone it down" courtesy talk that they gave to leanne last week. I mean it's only fair. and stella's was awful too. It was just too biker babe for me.

Just saw the pictures as well.

Blayne clearly should have been eliminated but wasn't even in the bottom 3. Talk about a fug explosion. OMG!!

Jerrell's was overlooked. I can't remember the photo he was working from but a tremendous amount of work went into that dress, the train was fabulous and he was passed over.

Based on design alone Leanne should have won but I can't remember her photo either although I do remember Kenley's which she captured beautifully.

The problem w/ Kenley's this time around, imo though, is that I didn't consider that a very wearable or attractive design--which means she is now probably Nina and Michael's favorite!
    Last edited by chrisg; 07-30-2008 at 10:54 PM.

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

I need to go back and look at the dresses, but in my recap notes, I wrote "Blayne: black with a bunch of crap on it"..."Emily: toned-down version of Blayne's." So yeah, don't know why Blayne was not at the bottom with Emily, other than he's a producer's pick. I think Leanne's was infinitely more wearable than Kenley's but I really wanted Terri to win. It had the "night life" element in it that Leanne's didn't (hers was a bit conservative for night life, though really pretty).

Quote Originally Posted by PhoneGrrrl;3150062;
    I need to go back and look at the dresses, but in my recap notes, I wrote "Blayne: black with a bunch of crap on it"..."Emily: toned-down version of Blayne's." So yeah, don't know why Blayne was not at the bottom with Emily, other than he's a producer's pick. I think Leanne's was infinitely more wearable than Kenley's but I really wanted Terri to win. It had the "night life" element in it that Leanne's didn't (hers was a bit conservative for night life, though really pretty).
    PhoneGrrrl, your notes pretty much captured it. Blayne's looked like an entire carnival on it. I think his was one of the first one's out on the runway so some people may have missed the true hideousness of it.

Terri's had an urban chic to it that I loved and I would have been happier w/ her's or Leanne's winning over Kenley's. I think Terri's, Leanne's and Jerell's all represent NYC in various facets that could be worn to different events. Kenley's, while interesting, just wasn't wearable, imo, although her dress last week definitely was. Maybe this is like the Oscar's where they reward you the next time for what you should have won at the last competition?

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff;3149970;
    Keith is in, thank goodness.

More shirtless wake-up calls!
    Those boyz better be real careful or they'll all be getting chest colds.

+ Reply to Thread