+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Your Picks for Final 3

Claire/Lauren/Anya Dannysheaven's Avatar

Re: Your Picks for Final 3

Kelli, Daniel and Kenley.

Wildcars would be Terri, Suede, Korto and Leanne.
    Elyse, Amanda, Yaya, Nicole, Michelle, Nicole Linkletter, Brittany, Jenah, Lauren.

This 3rd episode should have been the 1st episode...but oh well. I can't believe Korto is even on some of the top 3 lists.

Kenley and Daniel are the top 2. As for 3rd, it's a bit more difficult. I shall say Terri for now.

kenley,daniel,kelli

what i want:

1-leanne
    2-terri
    3-dabiel

what i think:

1-terri
    2-daniel
    3-leanne

Kathleen(antm cycle 8):my gramma has no booty,my momma has no booty there for i have no booty

Quote Originally Posted by antmluvluv1122;3150345;
    what i want:

1-leanne
    2-terri
    3-dabiel

what i think:

1-terri
    2-daniel
    3-leanne

I think it's Daniel, Kenley and Terri for right now. I think that Leanne, Kelli, and Joe are ones to watch.

FORT Newbie

Joe for final 3? Really? Aside from his pasta dress in the first episode, he's churned out two really un-remarkable looks. I don't think he's going to get past the top six unless he steps it up soon.

My final three? Kenley, Terri, and Leanne. None of the guys have demonstrated much in the way of skill thus far.

(Although, in the back of my mind, I'm wondering if Stella will be this season's Wendy Pepper and surprise us all with a final three appearance. It just seems like the sort of cruel joke the producers would pull.)

--SC

Quote Originally Posted by SimplyCharming;3153992;
    Joe for final 3? Really? Aside from his pasta dress in the first episode, he's churned out two really un-remarkable looks. I don't think he's going to get past the top six unless he steps it up soon.

My final three? Kenley, Terri, and Leanne. None of the guys have demonstrated much in the way of skill thus far.

(Although, in the back of my mind, I'm wondering if Stella will be this season's Wendy Pepper and surprise us all with a final three appearance. It just seems like the sort of cruel joke the producers would pull.)

--SC
    PR has never had a Bryant Park showing w/ either all women or all guys so I don't think we'll see that although I agree w/ you that all three of those women show tremendous promise as well as Kelli, IMO, and the guys seem to be lagging behind--perhaps w/ the possible exception of Daniel.

And since the women do seem to be producing better work, I think if there was going to be another 'Wendy Pepper' finalist out of this group--I just threw up a little in my mouth typing that--it would be one of the more off-beat guys which leaves us w/ Suede and Blayne. Ok, now I'm really going to
    "Do you want to change the world?...Think Different, Be Different...Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish…Now, let’s go invent tomorrow.” – Steven Paul Jobs

Quote Originally Posted by chrisg;3154537;
    PR has never had a Bryant Park showing w/ either all women or all guys so I don't think we'll see that although I agree w/ you that all three of those women show tremendous promise as well as Kelli, IMO, and the guys seem to be lagging behind--perhaps w/ the possible exception of Daniel.

And since the women do seem to be producing better work, I think if there was going to be another 'Wendy Pepper' finalist out of this group--I just threw up a little in my mouth typing that--it would be one of the more off-beat guys which leaves us w/ Suede and Blayne. Ok, now I'm really going to
    I do agree that the women seem to have the talent this time around. But I do think that Daniel is definitely a contender, maybe the one guy with real talent. I like what Joe has done, but he is playing it way too safe and needs to step it up if he wants to have any shot here. I don't know if it's intentional or he just isn't capable of taking risks, but you can't win this by being too careful. I have this bad feeling that Stella might stay on for the drama. She is a piece of work.

I didn't see the first two seasons of PR, so I don't know who Wendy Pepper is, except for the fact that I hear about her all the time. I have already decided that I am hitting the mute button as soon as Suede speaks on this week's show. I really will be sick to my stomach if I hear him refer to himself in the third person again. Does he think he's a king? Blayne is seriously nuts and doesn't seem to have a lot of talent based on what I have seen thus far. Maybe all that tanning fried his brain.

I'm sure this is no indication of what will really happen, but I had a dream about the show the other night, and the final three were Kenley, Terri, and Korto...

FORT Newbie

IMO, the final three should be:

-Kenley.
    -Kelli.
    -Leanne.

(4° would be Terri and 5° Daniel).

But I don't think PR will ever have a final with just women or just men, so... Here is what I think the final three will be :

- Kenley.
    - Daniel.
    - Korto.

+ Reply to Thread