+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: 7/23 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Re: 7/23 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

I thought season 1 was kinda blehhh... season 3 & 4 were the best. ANYWAYS, I think that Kenley should've won the green challenge. Suede's was kinda ugly and I would never wear that to a cocktail party. As for the designers that I hope will go home, BLAYNE and suede. Suede is so annoying with his third person syndrome. It sounds immature and stupid.

I thought the model twist was nice and it was nice to hear from them. I'm also pretty amazed and suprised they got Natalie Portman on the show. That's pretty impressive for me anyways. Some of the outfits were really well done and some... not so much. Which really gets me because all of them are supposed to be uber talented coming into this show.

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel;3146347;
    I thought the model twist was nice and it was nice to hear from them. I'm also pretty amazed and suprised they got Natalie Portman on the show. That's pretty impressive for me anyways. Some of the outfits were really well done and some... not so much. Which really gets me because all of them are supposed to be uber talented coming into this show.
    It amazed me also. I would say that Natalie Portman is an A-lister, and for a reality show to get an A-list star on the show (even though she was only a judge) is HUGE. The reality shows that showcase celebs usually only get B-listers at best.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

I'm so excited for next week episode.It looks like they are gonna make something out of nothing.Guess what?There's nothing can excites more.

FORT Fogey

I still love this show but I do agree that nothing can top season one. Santino and Andre had a good run but still did not come close.

The season is still so new, we haven't begun to get to know them yet. I have hope.

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie;3148258;
    I still love this show but I do agree that nothing can top season one. Santino and Andre had a good run but still did not come close.

The season is still so new, we haven't begun to get to know them yet. I have hope.
    Season one was sooooo good!

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;3146469;
    It amazed me also. I would say that Natalie Portman is an A-lister, and for a reality show to get an A-list star on the show (even though she was only a judge) is HUGE. The reality shows that showcase celebs usually only get B-listers at best.
    SJP is not a B-lister, though. At least not to a SATC New Yorker like me...
    "Do you want to change the world?...Think Different, Be Different...Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish…Now, let’s go invent tomorrow.” – Steven Paul Jobs

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456