+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Project Runway 7/16 Show Discussion **SPOILERS**

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

Re: Project Runway 7/16 Show Discussion **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff;3134955;
    OH GOD, Tim saying "Holla out cha boy!" in the previews means Blayne is hanging around for a while.
    I have that fear too. Blayne is hands-down the most annoying character on this show this season AND last season.

I think Korto was only in the top 3 because she was the only designer to use produce. Terri's top was awesome, but even she used a tablecloth for the skirt. Had she used something different, she could have been in the top 3.

I thought I had seen every PR episode but I guess I never saw the first episode of season one. I hate when Bravo replays the seasons and starts about midway through. Some of my favorite episodes have been from early in the season like the barbie doll challenge which is almost never replayed.
    As for the best comment so far, my vote goes to Nina regarding Jerry's outfit "It looks like what you'd wear to kill someone"
    CYA

I loved how there was drama over tablecloths. The dreaded tablecloth.

I really liked Kelli's dress (the girl who won). Definitely deserved it. I had a feeling she was going to win after I saw her bleaching her vaccuum bags. I thought the design she imprinted on the vaccuum bags was very cool-looking, and the end result was even more amazing. And not to mention that she used a spiral notebook to hook her skirt together. Now that's innovative.

I also liked the cup dress. That guy definitely deserved to be in the top 3 also.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

I thought Terri's mop head top was pretty clever. Never in a million years could I have thought to do that.
    CYA

I think this challenge should be renamed "cocktail"challenge,so freaking boring.

I think the right person went home. An outfit to murder someone in. Nina was right! I might have sent garbage bag lady home too. The right person won too, although I did like the Dixie cup dress. They have some interesting people this time and I can't wait to see what else they do. I wonder if they are going to let Blayne out to go tanning?

I wanted girlicious Blayne to go. I thought that he is most capable of doing junky work.

I felt bad for the guy that went home. What was going through his head though? This needs more rubber and plastic. Perfect! People need to learn to step back and say what is this I'm looking at. Laughed at the two outfits to murder people in comments. Would have felt better sending Blayne home. I think Jerry had better potential than Blayne.

I liked the cup outfit the best. I really didn't like the tomato outfit. That mess could slide down herself or onto someone else. And it would definitely smell rotty in four hours. I wouldn't have sent her home though.

My least favorite model was the cup girl. Makes me want to grow my hair out. Jerry's girl was my second least favorite. She looked pale like she needed a blood transfusion or hospital visit.

Stella's dress was a hot mess. She should have left before the other guy. But is just me or was this dejavu with Stella's outfit and the girl from last year on spit on her dress to mark it? She had the worst outfit last year too, but they kept her like they did Stella. That kid with too short outfit should have been the one to leave. What the heck was that????

Kellies, The Dixi cup dress, Kortos and Terri's mops outfit was the best in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by princess07;3135186;
    Stella's dress was a hot mess. She should have left before the other guy. But is just me or was this dejavu with Stella's outfit and the girl from last year on spit on her dress to mark it? She had the worst outfit last year too, but they kept her like they did Stella. That kid with too short outfit should have been the one to leave. What the heck was that????

Kellies, The Dixi cup dress, Kortos and Terri's mops outfit was the best in my opinion.
    That's what I was thinking. I always felt that they kept crazy, spit lady just for the entertainment factor. Maybe that's what they're doing with Stella. She had a really bad attitude, wasn't creative at all, didn't put much work into it BUT it at least (the very, very, very least) her outfit looked (kinda)like a dress. What the hell was that thing that Blain made? He's the one that should of lost.

I almost forget this was on last night and missed the first 20 minutes. Still, I do wish that they would have a garbage bag or plastic bag challenge so that all the designers could participate. Come on Stella you can do better than that. I could do better than that. What the heck is wrong with braiding the plastic to create rope and make a plastic rope dress. You could use white kitchen bags to break up the black and of course there are green and blue plastic bags available. How about cutting up some strips and weaving together panels? Instead of just cutting rectangles and blanket stitching them together.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast