+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Stella - Season 5

A world where 115 is healthy, 120 is plus sized and 125 is morbidly obese

Re: Stella - Season 5

She's the oldest one and she shops at Spencer's? Holy ************!

I don't think she should've stayed over Jerry, not with that trash bag design. It reminded me of Daniel Franco in Season 1 with his butcher paper design.
    2003-2008.

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Seems like she's the type to take everything as a compliment, including "I've never seen anything like that before"!

What else did she buy? $75 worth of the cheap brand of trash bags should have been enough to make a wedding dress and the bridesmaid outfits.

I'm not sure if Stella reminds me more of a trailer-dwelling Cher or a deflated Elvira, but she really needs to put away the mascara and eyeliner. It only draws attention to the wrinkles and crows feet.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Who did she say she made clothing for? Blondie? Sebastian Bach? So what has she been doing for the last 25 years? Serving beer at a biker bar? She said that she wanted to show that she could do more than make things out of leather and what does she do? She buys trash bags to make an outfit that looks like leather!!!!! How did she ever get picked to be on this show? AND need I mention? THAT VOICE!!!! (I'd forgive it if she really had any talent). Project Runway!!!! HBO called! They want their Crypt Keeper back!

Quote Originally Posted by tvaholic;3135261;
    Who did she say she made clothing for? Blondie? Sebastian Bach? So what has she been doing for the last 25 years? Serving beer at a biker bar? She said that she wanted to show that she could do more than make things out of leather and what does she do? She buys trash bags to make an outfit that looks like leather!!!!! How did she ever get picked to be on this show? AND need I mention? THAT VOICE!!!! (I'd forgive it if she really had any talent). Project Runway!!!! HBO called! They want their Crypt Keeper back!

Having her there is making a mokery of the real designers that have been on this show.

Quote Originally Posted by Tickety;3131704;
    She looks like a demented, older version of Lauren Gottlieb from SYTYCD Season 3.
    I don't know who that is, but I think she looks like one of the Orange County housewives. I can't remember her name but she's the one with the severe black hair just like this chick.

Did anyone else find it ironic when she said, "My fabric is trash!" after she saw that her trash bags were very cheap and flimsy?
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

FORT Regular

It's her own fault for buying cheap trashbags....HELLO YOU HAVE $75!
    lol

I can't stand her. She's the antagonist this season....the "auf her already" person! From the previews she looks like she's on for a bit too

I'm ready for her to go, too. She grates on my nerves big-time. I bet everything we will see from her (for however long she stays on the show) will be black and somber. I think I'd fall out of my chair if she did something that was bright and floral...or if she herself just cracked a smile or laughed!

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;3136488;
    Did anyone else find it ironic when she said, "My fabric is trash!" after she saw that her trash bags were very cheap and flimsy?
    Yes! I caught that too. I thought that she was being funny at first then I realized that she has no sense of humor. She seems pretty miserable!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast