+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Kenley - Season 5

Re: Kenley - Season 5

I couldn't agree more, MFW. For a lot of the season, I really liked Kenley and wanted to see her make it to Bryant Park. However, it seems that her true colors have shown themselves these last couple of episodes, and, based on what we've seen (the laughing on stage at other designers, talking back to Tim and questioning his expertise, etc.), I hope she doesn't make it to the Final 3. It would serve the spoiled, whiny brat right.

I wanted her to go home soooo badly last night!! I thought her "hip hop" (I couldn't even type that without laughing) look was a trillion times worse than Suede's rock-n-roll look. I didn't think Suede's was bad though.

But maybe this is better that she stayed till final 4, because when she gets elimated (I'm praying) , it will sting that much more.

Looks like she gets mouthy on the runway again next week (color me shocked ~ not even)
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

FORT Fogey

What were the judges thinking? Say what you want about S's outfit, it fit J. and the jacket was interesting. K's outfit was horrible and badly made---which usually is the thing that sends people home.

I am reminded when Jeffrey made that horrible sack for what's-her- name's- mother. He said that it would be the ugliest dress ever on PR...and it was. HE should have gone home for that..everything about it was wrong. He was retained and then won the whole thing. I am hoping the judges don't make that mistake again. I don't think his lack of popularity has helped his business. Contrast him with Christian who was just loved and who is being seen everywhere. His popularity has to help PR.

The Boston Globe printed a spoiler that leads us to believe that Kenley will not go home next week. Can you imagine that one of the others may go...and she is still in the running???

FORT Regular

Suede's outfit may have been boring but Kenley's was just plain awful. I truly have come to believe that the only reason they are keeping her around is for the drama and therefore for ratings. This season is such a disappointment.......

I have to say, other than that one time with Daniel when he asked her about it, I think the editors may have had a little fun with Kenley's laughter on the runway. She may or may not really be laughing at the other designers, so I take it with a grain of salt. However, it doesn't change the fact that she's an annoying, entitled brat.

There was once, and only once, I agreed with her opening her loud mouth and that was when defending her dress being only one piece during the DVF spy challenge. She annoys me to no end, and I can't believe how rude and nasty she is. If she knows it all why the heck did she come on some little reality tv show to make it? She should already be where she wants to go if she doesn't need any guidance from the likes of Tim and those highly successful judges on the panel.

FORT Fogey

Ok. I was the one who proposed a Cliff-buzzer for the girl, but she's just so comical that I'm starting to have a bit of a soft-spot.

I have a border collie. He is the most spastic and neurotic thing you'd ever see - but he's happy as all get out. My father says he's like a living cartoon character.

Kenley is like that. So extreme, unbelievable, and childlike. She is a walking cartoon character. Hugely entertaining and I hate to admit it, somewhat endearing.

(She still needs a buzzer, though)
    Last edited by Jexter; 09-26-2008 at 12:58 AM.

FORT Fan

Jexter, you crack me up. Loving the buzzer idea...

I watched the post-episode interview on BravoTV.com with Tabitha and Suede. Andy asked Suede about Kenley's behavior. He tried to take the high road but Tabitha made no bones about her lack of respect for Tim, among other things. BUT I found Andy comments about NEXT week most interesting. Sounds like it'll be a good one!

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by azluna;3205911;

I watched the post-episode interview on BravoTV.com with Tabitha and Suede. Andy asked Suede about Kenley's behavior. He tried to take the high road but Tabitha made no bones about her lack of respect for Tim, among other things. BUT I found Andy comments about NEXT week most interesting. Sounds like it'll be a good one!
    Would you please repeat what you heard? What is it that drives even Nina to tears?
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by azluna;3205911;

What did Andy say?

+ Reply to Thread