+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Kenley - Season 5

FORT Newbie

Re: Kenley - Season 5

Quote Originally Posted by watts;3201556;
    She made a comment on the next show as seen in the previews that she has never listened to what Tim has to say. Remember the team challenge with Keith and the horrendous floral print she chose. Didn't she renege and the new print looked waaaay better?
    It was Keith's design so he had the final say. In Tim's blog, her described Kenley as a bully in that challenge and how thankfully Keith stuck to his fabric choice and didn't take the ugly one Kenley kept pushing on him. You can tell by Tim's blog and exit interviews of other designers, that Kenley was rude to everyone and had issues.

I agree, the print Keith used was waaay nicer!

In this episode she did, but she got lucky because the girl had the same taste as Kenley. I would like to see Kenley get stuck with a difficult client with a completely different aesthetic to see how she handles it.
    OMG, Closet, can you imagine her with Maddie, the prom "princess" from last year?!

(I too, started off as a Kenley fan. I didn't mind when she laughed at Daniel's stupid remark because I felt he deserved it, but this was laughing at the critiques from the judges, not at any contestant's remark. Totally over her.)

Who is John Galt?

This girl laughs at very inappropriate times and cries over everything. Strange, strange woman. I personally have disliked everything she has done. Her style is waaay to cutsey pie, Betty Boopish and far too young for most women beyond the age of 22. Hope she doesn't win. I don't like her.

FORT Fogey

She is missing a filter inbetween her brain and her mouth.

I recall an episode of Cheers (boy, I just dated myself) where Cliff wears a buzzer and a psychologist buzzes it everytime Cliff says something inappropriate. Leanne needs one of those. It'd be buzzing 24/7.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter;3203263;

I recall an episode of Cheers (boy, I just dated myself) where Cliff wears a buzzer and a psychologist buzzes it everytime Cliff says something inappropriate. Leanne needs one of those. It'd be buzzing 24/7.

BUZZ-ZZ-ZZZ, Not Leanne!!!!

Well, Leanne has perfected the eyeroll - as noted by Kenley during the zodiac challenge - and it only made Kenley huffy. If Leanne had the buzzer, she wouldn't have time to push the button, but I'm sure she'd like too.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Happy Tay;3201656;
    It was Keith's design so he had the final say. In Tim's blog, her described Kenley as a bully in that challenge and how thankfully Keith stuck to his fabric choice and didn't take the ugly one Kenley kept pushing on him. You can tell by Tim's blog and exit interviews of other designers, that Kenley was rude to everyone and had issues.

I agree, the print Keith used was waaay nicer!
    Where can I read Tim's blogs?

jmb
    FORT Fogey Word Builder Champion jmb's Avatar

go to the project runway website on bravotv.com, and click on the blogs button on the left side menu. Tim's blog is called "Tim's take".

Quote Originally Posted by hutchlover;3201715;
    OMG, Closet, can you imagine her with Maddie, the prom "princess" from last year?!
    I think I would truly enjoy watching an episode with that pairing!!!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter;3203263;

I meant Kenley!!!

.....I think I'm' in need of a buzzer!

+ Reply to Thread