+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Kenley - Season 5

Re: Kenley - Season 5

It seems that she thought she'd be edited as a sweetheart during the show, but she is plainly overconfident and kind of mean-spirited.

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Kenley (imho) is a spoiled brat. She can't seem to edit her own comments and the interrupting thing is really, really annoying.

It's even more annoying when she apologizes for doing it, only to interrupt again about 10 seconds later.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

her personality doesn't matter all that much to me. she can be annoying, but so can half the rest of them... christian was slightly annoying, but he won, because he had the most talent.

i think kenley has a good amount of talent, and her own aesthetic, which is a good thing. i picked her out from the start as a good contender... she obviously has more talent than SOME of them, which is nice. i try not to take her annoying habits into consideration... it's more about the clothes. i want to see talent, not a nicey-nicey little girl up there.
    ~~~~~~~~~amandalynn!
    this is a reason for broken wings!

I really don't like Kenley's personality or her designs. I find her design overrated, but its probably just not my preference. I will admit her dress during the Diane von Furstenberg was beautiful, but outside of that, I've found most of her designs rather silly and its becoming redundant at this point. I'm also tired of her rude, condescending, and arrogant attitude. The last episode she was crying the whole time because she was so overwhelmed w/ the opportunity to design for Diane von Furstenberg, but now she interrupts the judges whenever they offer her criticisms. Her outfit was a giant joke and probably one of the worst I've seen in PR history.

I can't even get past the laugh.....it runs in my head on a loop after each episode.
    CYA

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Little Sew&Sew;3176264;
    Am I the only one who thinks Kenley could have posed for a 1940's pin-up calendar?
    I certainly thought so, which is why I photoshopped this ->

Last edited by MFWalkoff; 09-11-2008 at 10:16 PM.

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

That's PERFECT Paradyne!

Exactly as I saw it in my head. Thanks!
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

FORT Newbie

I love her .I think she is soo beautiful and remind me blair from gossip girl .i like her 60's designs .her personalities could be a bit witchie but i love it

FORT Fogey

Rude....rude again. Laughing on the catwalk while Joe was getting his critique is unacceptable. She did it to Daniel and then to see her do it again just disgusted me.

I won't even comment on the child with her who thought that laughing was what the adults do on the show when somebody else is getting bad news,

******SIGH***

BTW, did she end up cutting the tuelle off the bottom of the dress. I thought it was missing when she showed the dress. The comment about Tim was just again SO RUDE
    Last edited by ibot2much; 09-18-2008 at 09:13 AM.

FORT Fogey

She didn't hide the tulle, as Tim suggested, but she reduced its width. It probably had nothing to do with Tim but rather her clients short stature. I think on the final fitting she realized it was too long. Her laughing on the runway is horribly rude. I don't blame her mini me for laughing because she followed the lead of someone she thought knew the ropes.

I don't think any of them were familiar with the show. Leanne's client asked her to rework something that was time consuming to change. Had they seen the show they probably would have just gone with the designer's vision. None of the mothers seemed to have a clue either.

+ Reply to Thread