+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Kenley - Season 5

Re: Kenley - Season 5

Let me be blunt here. I do think Kenley has talent, but I wouldn't be giggling hysterically about someone else's taste after picking out that hideous print last week. Thank goodness Tim came Keith's rescue and told Kenley to keep looking. So she doesn't have anything to laugh about.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by hutchlover;3169444;
    I adore Kenley! Wasn't Christian very obnoxious? Didn't he say things w/o filter, like a child would? I laughed right along with her!
    Christian was direct and would say it like he saw it. I don't think he ever laughed in someone's face. There's a difference.
    Last edited by Jexter; 08-20-2008 at 01:28 AM.

Kao

Also, Christian would have told the guy from the very beginning that he was a hot mess, and would NOT have laughed in his face during a tense judging moment.

Quote Originally Posted by KinmokuPrincess;3159446;
    Am I the only one that thinks Kenley is this seasons b!tch? lol
    ITA... I hate her.. hope she goes home soon.
    "You better shut your mouth when you're talkin' to me!"

Quote Originally Posted by KinmokuPrincess;3159446;
    Am I the only one that thinks Kenley is this seasons b!tch? lol
    Maybe. But she's entertaining. And more self aware than the likes of Suede and Blayne-a-licious.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Am I the only one who thinks Kenley could have posed for a 1940's pin-up calendar?
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

FORT Newbie

I like Kenley's aesthetic & her work on the show is interesting fresh & fun...BUT, I think she is phony, bratty, catty, ruthless and just plain mean...! With that perma-smile on her face as she gossips and comments cattily on every other person's problems/crises - and that "giggle", which is so fake, and that unkind display on the runway during judging re: daniel (I dont think daniel's taste is flawless but it was very unkind to let herself crack up like that, much lmore so since she wa slaughing in front of the judges at someone who seemed to be her "buddy"). I think what I hate most is the phony-ness, the hypocrisy: that giggly, smiley, carefree, 40s pinup girl persona she "portrays" to the world, when it is increasingly clear that a driven, cut-throat, catty & nasty person is bubbling barely beneath the facade... yuk

Quote Originally Posted by Little Sew&Sew;3176264;
    Am I the only one who thinks Kenley could have posed for a 1940's pin-up calendar?
    Well, I don't think you are the only one. She is obviously going for that look with her hair style, her make-up, outfits, etc.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Kao;3170532;
    Also, Christian would have told the guy from the very beginning that he was a hot mess, and would NOT have laughed in his face during a tense judging moment.
    True. The message would be the same, but the delivery makes all the difference. What's the expression..."It's not what you say but how you say it."

With Christian, you know what he thinks and he says it in playful, eccentric way. Kenley blind-sides.

I just cannot stand her, but something tells me she's going to make it to the final.

+ Reply to Thread