+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Kenley - Season 5

Kao

Re: Kenley - Season 5

Actually, Mad Men is mid 50s-early 60s...a decade too late for Kenley's look. And what's wrong with that?

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Did anyone else think the ruffled collar on her dress was very similar to the sweet little number DANIEL VOSOVIC created for the inspiration challenge?
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Quote Originally Posted by Little Sew&Sew;3144309;
    Did anyone else think the ruffled collar on her dress was very similar to the sweet little number DANIEL VOSOVIC created for the inspiration challenge?
    To me Daniel V's dress was the best PR look of all time, since it has inspired no less than 2 other looks in other seasons: this one, and Bradley's dog challenge outfit.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." – Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Kenley is a sewing instuctor at Sew Fast, Sew Easy which is right down the street from Parsons. SEW FAST SEW EASY • stitch and bitch cafe

Quote Originally Posted by Little Sew&Sew;3144309;
    Little Sew&Sew, I came here to post the exact same thing! Bravo has photos up of highlights from past competitions and the photo there reminded me. Not only is the collar very similar the color is virtually the same although the fabric is slightly different. It seems like Kenley may have studied the past seasons very carefully. Interesting...
    "Do you want to change the world?...Think Different, Be Different...Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish…Now, let’s go invent tomorrow.” – Steven Paul Jobs

Am I the only one that thinks Kenley is this seasons b!tch? lol

Quote Originally Posted by KinmokuPrincess;3159446;
    Am I the only one that thinks Kenley is this seasons b!tch? lol
    I have really like Kenley and she is one of my favorites, but I am concerned after her behavior in this last episode. She seemed really obnoxious and it appears that there is more, looking at the preview clips for next week. It looked like she had another fit of the giggles on the runway and Daniel got really annoyed and asked her what was so funny.

I also think she gave him bad advice when she told him to leave out the jacket. I don't know that anything he did would have made that outfit work, because he clearly just did not get the whole Olympic challenge at all, but if I was Daniel I think I'd listen to Tim and ignore Kenley.

I guess we will see if she turns out to be a b!tch.

FORT Fogey

This girl was plain old crass when she laughed in Daniel's face. I've lost what was only a sliver of interest I had in her when she did that.

If you got something to say, just say it. A female version of a school yard bully. Bleh.

She was immature in that moment, but I couldn't help laughing with her. Daniel has been droning on all season about his alleged "high-end" taste, but he has yet to show this taste on a finished, clean garment on the runway. I saw the absurdity in it just like she did. His cleanest look was his drinking cup dress from the Gristedes challenge. And that's just wrong.

She's a goofball, but in the way of a child who says something that everyone else in the room is too polite to say.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." – Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

I adore Kenley! Wasn't Christian very obnoxious? Didn't he say things w/o filter, like a child would? I laughed right along with her!

+ Reply to Thread