For reasons unknown to myself, I started a project this week: mapping all the locations seen on Project Runway. This includes the main sites seen every week (like Parsons and Mood), as well as locales seen in individual episodes (Parsons Paris, the clubs/bars used for parties, etc.).
The Project Runway Tour (link)
Each marked site contains a brief description of the location's relation to the show, including episode number/name where appropriate.
Locations that I haven't yet pinpointed are listed below. Feel free to post with any additions, corrections, or missing information! Or the name of a good therapist to listen to me try to figure out why I did this...
- Most of the locations for S1-S9 are mapped.
Just keep telling yourself this is interesting and fun; it's what I do...
- 1x03 (Banana Republic Challenge) - The bar the designers went to after finishing for the night
- 2x06 (Window Shopping) - The art supply store where they shopped for the Banana Republic window displays
- 2x08 (Inspiration) - The building Chloe photographed for her Inspiration dress
- 4x09 (Even Designers Get the Blues) - The warehouse in Brooklyn filled with Levi's denim
- 8x10 (There's a Pattern Here) - The bar/lounge where Christopher and his partner hang out