+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: 2/20 Reunion Show Discussion Thread *Spoilers*

Re: 2/20 Reunion Show Discussion Thread *Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by ScoutMom;2805071;
    I, too, thought they gave Christian the fan favorite because he didn't win at Bryant Park. And could Victorya have been any more stand-offish? Every time the camera was on her, she had this puss on her face. If she didn't want to be there that much, why didn't she just stay home?
    Maybe they were required to be there by the contracts they must've signed.

I mean, the threat of a lawsuit can make you do a LOT of things you aren't particularly interested in doing!
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

FORT Fogey

I do not believe that they tamper with the fan favorite results. How would that possibly serve them? It is an opportunity to include the viewers and a fun addition to an already fabulous show. 10 grand is not that much in the scheme of things.

Christian is my favorite so I understand why viewers would vote for him. I liked Chris but there was something that kept me from really loving the guy. I can't put my finger on it. Christain is adorable in his cockiness and extremely talented. In a season without many characters he was refreshing.

The black woman took her elimination very seriously! Hey, she didn't finish her outfit, no need to get all sensitive, you didn't do well enough! And they said that challenge was the toughest so hang your hat on that; you didn't get eliminated with a dress.

Victorya is such a sour woman. How is she going to make it in an industry where schmoozing and catering to your client is key?

I enjoyed the montage of the woman who spit. It would have been good to include more of her quirks in the episodes. She was father out than I thought!
    Last edited by shoepie; 02-21-2008 at 08:38 AM.

I was surprised to see Christian get fan favorite, I thought it would be Chris. I saw somewhere on some entertainment TV show about Victorya confronting someone (Jillian?) about something that happened on the show and saying 'you will have to watch the reunion show to find out'. But they didn't show anything or maybe they cut it out. Maybe that's why Victorya looked like she had just sucked on a lemon.

Carmen was such a b!+ch last night. Reminded me of why I was so glad when she got sent home.
    And Victorya is still a sour puss looking down her nose at everyone.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by straycat80;2805194;
    I was surprised to see Christian get fan favorite, I thought it would be Chris. I saw somewhere on some entertainment TV show about Victorya confronting someone (Jillian?) about something that happened on the show and saying 'you will have to watch the reunion show to find out'. But they didn't show anything or maybe they cut it out. Maybe that's why Victorya looked like she had just sucked on a lemon.
    They worked on a challenge together so it may have had something to do with Jillian taking credit for a contribution of Victorya's. Too bad they didn't show that. This is precisely what we want to see on these reunion shows!

Victorya's attitude makes sense now. I was puzzled as to why she was so bitter. Thanks for this info.

Like Heidi and Tim said, Victorya is always upset. It may be impossible for her to be a happy camper.

Hopefully Carmen will get over it. They were all competing. They'd be happy to see anyone go that wasn't themselves.

I was happy to see Christian get fan favorite. I didn't think he would because people would say mean things about him. But when think of all of them, Christian had the talent with personality. Jillian did great work, but a deadline was always registering on her face. Rami could be mean. At Sweet P's pieces weren't always strong. So it was Christian. Yay!

FORT Fogey

I know. I'm surprised that a lot of people here don't agree with Christian winning FF. I know a lot of people LOVE Christian. And give Bravo a little credibility. I mean they would not rig FF to make Christian win. That's just nutty!

I wanted Chris or Christian to get FF, so I was glad it was one of them.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by watts;2805367;
    I know. I'm surprised that a lot of people here don't agree with Christian winning FF. I know a lot of people LOVE Christian. And give Bravo a little credibility. I mean they would not rig FF to make Christian win. That's just nutty!
    I was being snarky. But I will say that at most other PR sites I've been to (which shall remain nameless) who ran their own FF polls, Chris usually won by a landslide. So I'm curious to know what the difference was between Bravo's voters and all the other sites' voters.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Christian won because he's got like 15-16 face books fansites, and legions of myspace fans. Those are the type of people who vote 20,000x. Sanjaya, anyone?

Bravo should put a limit on how many times a phone can text, and you should have to register to vote online, and then only vote x amount of times.

We all know that Chris is fan favorite, only because of each & every poll online has him running away with it by 20-40% or more.

+ Reply to Thread