+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: 2/6 Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Re: 2/6 Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

CHRIS WON?!?!?!?!?!?!

WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!

Did I ever mention that he is my favorite?

FORT Fogey

I like Ricky. He's not in his element on the show, but I can see that langerie is definately his niche, and I think he has a "home" there. I'm glad he won a challenge before leaving. I thought for sure Sweet Pea would be out.

Having said that, I really, really like Chris and I am soooo glad he won!

Jillian just keeps getting better and better. She nailed it tonight. Really well done.

I think of all the remaining designers, Jillian has demonstrated that she is the most versatile. Rami, Christian, and Chris excel in their "design genres" but when asked to branch out, they have difficulty.

Bye Bye Otto Titsling

The girls are prettier than I thought they'd be. But where is the fashion? Season 1 was the most fashionable with its challenges and professional models.

I was in such a good mood this show. I guess it's because its near the end. I felt like the judges would have to do the right thing and off Ricky.

So next week is the last one and 4 will be showing this Friday. As long as Christian and Jillian are in the finale I am happy. And I am happy that 4 will go this time.

Christian will outshine them all.

Premium Member

so are you sure there will be 4 showing? I hope so, probably Sweet P will be gone next week JMO.

Maybe I am just seeing what I want to see. I thought they said "this is it."
    I also thought they are going to "the ring." I hope they are not going to a wrestling ring. That would be overkill.

Isn't that Maria from Outback Jack?? It just came to me because her face was so familiar! Just started the episode and am excited to see the garments.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!!!

I thought I was going to hate this episode, but it turned out to be one of my favorites this season. Seeing Chris bring it to the runway and take it away from Christian (whose outfit was just as great, I must say) was so satisfying. And we finally, finally got to see Ricky get the auf. I like him and all, but he had been on borrowed time for weeks.

The only question now is, will Sweet P end up being a likeable Wendy, and steal a spot for Fashion Week? It looks like next week is it before the finals (and since the Fashion Week show is this Friday, it makes sense!), so it might be a designer massacre, especially if they only send 3 to the finale.

Good show! Very happy with the results!
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff;2785607;
    Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!!!

I thought I was going to hate this episode, but it turned out to be one of my favorites this season. Seeing Chris bring it to the runway and take it away from Christian (whose outfit was just as great, I must say) was so satisfying. And we finally, finally got to see Ricky get the auf. I like him and all, but he had been on borrowed time for weeks.

The only question now is, will Sweet P end up being a likeable Wendy, and steal a spot for Fashion Week? It looks like next week is it before the finals (and since the Fashion Week show is this Friday, it makes sense!), so it might be a designer massacre, especially if they only send 3 to the finale.

Good show! Very happy with the results!
    Likeable and Wendy don't go together

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Loved this episode. I really think I'd like Christian if they kept him out of the confessional. Chris definitely deserved the win. Christian's outfit was great, but not really within the assignment. The wrestler would have real problems in the ring.

Only thing I disagreed with was Rami. I thought that as bad as Sweet Pea's number was, his was worse.

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

I thought Christian's was well-constructed but (1) the outfit looked more like a Bratz doll outfit than a wresting costume and (2) we get it already--Christian can make jackets!

The challenge really was Chris' to win or lose; we've seen so many times when things are right up someone's alley that they get overconfident or have a brain hiccup or something, and crash and burn. With his costume designer background and fairly laid-back personality, it should have been a sure thing from the get-go that Chris would be in the top at the very least.

I am still really surprised at the challenge. Back in the Sasha Cohen challenge, Emmett's skirt was just a wee bit short, and he got called out for being vulgar and showing too much "tootie." Well Tootie, Melanie, Jo and Blair were all on display for all of these shorty-shorts, and nary a word was said. I felt certain that either Kors or Garcia would say something along the lines of "You're the designer, you need to bring a certain taste level and guide your client." Alas, it was not to be.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast