+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: 1/16 Discussion Thread *Spoilers*

Re: 1/16 Discussion Thread *Spoilers*

They showed about 10 seconds of the TRESsame photo shoot, which must have taken place 10 minutes after the challenge was over. Looks like it was fun. Both Chris and Christian were in it, thankfully.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Premium Member

does Christian get immunity next week hope not since Chris helped him and it was a team challenge

After tonight I have lost a little respect for Rami. Not only is he a micro-manager and a tyrant, all he can do is drape. He is another one that thinks he is god!

Congrats to Chris and Christian!!

Quote Originally Posted by paridy;2756616;
    does Christian get immunity next week hope not since Chris helped him and it was a team challenge
    unfortunately he does .

I can't believe Ricky's in again (and I've not even gotten to see it yet)

I wonder if they're holding off on Chris and wins these first weeks after his return hoping not to peeve the people who think he shouldn't have been able to come back?

What's this been? All three since he returned that he's been strong? This week (in the top) last week (seems most public opinion was he was giped at not even being in the top and possibly should have won) and then Hershey week (complimenting his editing and again seeming much public opinion thought he was one of the better ones)

Seems a little odd...especially since it's been a HUGE improvement over his prior work in being a little excessive, which is one of the things they complimented someone else and put them in the top (and didn't they also keep someone for that reason, too?) Yet now he's done that THREE weeks and still isn't getting a win, and not even in the top everytime.

Premium Member

aww crap so not fair that Christian gets immunity and Chris doesn't I hope Chris doesn't get eliminated next week GO CHRIS

You know, maybe Ricky's being "saved" for a future challenge.

Design a dress out of kleenex. That must be it! LOL

Premium Member

OMG LOL Ricky should so make a dress a friggin collection with the amount of Kleenex he uses LMAO

missing katarzyna. SpectralRaven's Avatar

I loved the idea of this episode, but I think that overall, it left me a bit unimpressed. The only garment that really imbodied "avant-garde" was Christian/ Chris, so I'm really happy they won. I thought that the coat from Team Jillian/Victoria was absolutely impeccable (probably my favorite piece this season), but the rest of the outfit was boring in comparison, and the ready-to-wear dress was awful!

As for the bottom two teams, I'm sad that Kit got sent home, but when it came down to Rami and her, I knew. She's been coasting most of this season. But I really think that Ricky should have gone home this week. I have yet to like one of his designs, and this week is no exception.
    why can't any of my antm favorites ever win?!

Well, at least the judges know this was Chris's challenge and have that in mind in the future.

+ Reply to Thread