+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: 1/9 Discussion Thread *Spoilers*

Premium Member

Re: Any spoilers for 1/9 episode?

who hates team challenges ---raises hand LOL

Ricky's dress was not that bad actually, just not the best color for the girl's complexion. Kevin's dress was really bad, I personally would never even pick it off the rack. I knew Christian wouldn't go because the judges like him and he's Bravo's drama ticket for this season.

Premium Member

Christian is also a royal pain in the butt LOL and I guess they kept Ricky because maybe Kleenex is a sponsor LOL

Team Katarzyna and Anya oxymoron's Avatar

OMG not Kevin! I am extremely disappointed in the choice this week. I think they should've weighed in the overall performances instead of just one week's performance. Kevin was far too consistent to leave.

Premium Member

Blech this is so wrong even if Kevin did lousy in this challenge Christian has been in the bottom two twice now he should have been auf'd JMO.

Interesting how Sweet P and Victorya were the survivors of the bottom last week, and finished on top this week. Poor Sweet P couldn't buy a win on this show.

And Rami, Kevin and Christian in the bottom, all 3 were strong contenders for the finale. I just don't get how Ricky wasn't auf'd. His was so bad for so many reasons, it looked like a sack of beans and she was so washed out on my 42" HD Plasma TV (which is really hard to do!). I loved how MK made a joke about wearing the hat.

I could be mistaken, but has Kit ever been in the top or bottom 3? She is certainly just playing it safe it seems, and I keep forgetting she's in this competition.
    Support bacteria -- it's the only culture some people have.

How did Ricky's flesh toned snorefest make it? He's soooo mediocre.
    24 hours in a day, 24 beers in a case - you figure it out

Quote Originally Posted by Goldenboy;2748030;
    How did Ricky's flesh toned snorefest make it? He's soooo mediocre.
    I think the producers realize that these contestants are far too nice and boring for the most part that they can't do away with the tears or the hats. Take away Christian's caddy self-absorption and Victorya's eye-rolling, and this season would be a true snorefest.
    Support bacteria -- it's the only culture some people have.

Victoria and Sweet Pea had nice dresses but I liked Chris's also (I kinda though it should have won). Jillian's did not seem to fit very well on the top. Poor girls bossoms looked lost in all that fabric.

note: I know in all the model shows they always talk about how to walk well on the runway but after seeing all these school girls use their shoulders to power walk I can understand the difference when one of the models walks. I do think we need to teach our kids how to stand up straight and walk properly cause it was scary watching the school girls. I felt as if all the girls were defense players on the field hockey team they were so stiff in the shoulders.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Re: 1/9 Discussion Thread *Spoilers*

It really is a boring season so far. Last week's episode saves it...Jillian talks like she is on sedatives, Rami is really uptight, Kit is cute but doesn't stand out much, Ricky just CRIES ALL THE TIME, Victorya...well, I just forgot about her again...Sweet Pea keeps me on the edge of my seat because of her fondness for spaghetti straps and...her cleavage is huge, Christian flames, Chris is fat and jolly..There's really no drama and the challenges have been mostly just plain...
    24 hours in a day, 24 beers in a case - you figure it out

+ Reply to Thread