+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Season 4 Challenges *Possible Spoilers and Speculation*

Re: Season 4 Challenges *Possible Spoilers and Speculation*

Christian was just saying what his opinion was. When he said it I did visualize them smearing in the dirt with water. Bottle joke nothing--I bet they didn't apply water to the garment after that.

Christian and Jillian are my favs.

6. Ricky
    5. Chris
    4. Sweet Pea
    3. Rami
    2. Jillian
    1. Christian

Three more eliminations, plus one welcome back show
    Last edited by Lizard; 01-24-2008 at 11:34 PM.

You forgot Chris.

Quote Originally Posted by Kikora;2758373;
    I actually have a new theory about the Ricky sticking around despite being B3 every week but the 'weigh watcher' challenge.

I think they may be keeping him as a "he can be justifiably aufed (for consistently less than stellar work) any week at our convenience" pawn type guy in order to save someone who actually IS a strong designer and really deserves to be here......

And I actually can potentially see Rami being the one who benefits most from this whole keeping a "pawn" (easy boot) theory. Now, someone like Rami who's getting their ire for similarity can be spared even if he does another draping look because there's an easy boot in Ricky for someone like Rami instead.

I found this post a very interesting read! I have been getting a sense of the presence of a strategy like this for quite some time, and you articulate it very well. I really do believe they know the final three in the beginning and work their way towards it.

As phily693 reported in the Spoilers thread, it's been confirmed at the WWE website:

On the catwalk

Make it work! Maria, Candice Michelle, Torrie Wilson, Michelle McCool and Layla will be special guest stars on Project Runway. The Divas will be a part of the Feb. 6 “Raw Talent” episode of the Bravo reality show starring Tim Gunn, Heidi Klum, Michael Kors and Nina Garcia. Bravo describes the episode with the following: “Every designer has a muse and in this challenge, the designers must use their unexpected clients – the WWE Divas – to create a fantasy and use their designs to tell a story.”
    It's good that Vicks-VapoYA is gone, she would probably have auf'd herself at the thought of doing something like this.

I think Chris will have a blast, and Sweet P and Ricky might have fun if they can relax. But the rest will be too uptight and above-it-all to get into the spirit of things.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

When I saw the Bravo commercial for this episode with the WWE Divas, I cringed- there's gonna be some serious ugly going on........ Rami draping spandex? Christian making a spandex top with ruffles down the front?

And during the preview........the silver lame' bikini with the feather boa? Tim's reaction was perfect!
    Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one. -Albert Einstein

The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits. -Albert Einstein

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Runway victim;2770014;
    When I saw the Bravo commercial for this episode with the WWE Divas, I cringed- there's gonna be some serious ugly going on........ Rami draping spandex? Christian making a spandex top with ruffles down the front?

And during the preview........the silver lame' bikini with the feather boa? Tim's reaction was perfect!
    Don't forget they are traveling somewhere on a field trip and for all we know they have to make an outfit for a showgirl. One promo showed a couple of them groaning about not knowing anything about what they were going to do.

I hated the ice skating outfit challenge now it's a showgirl!
    Yup, with donuts!!

why did you hate the ice skating challenge? Actually the best part was them receiving the packages by Robert (I love him!) and then Tim telling Emmet "Im sorry! They made me do it!" and the look he gave Tim was hysterical!

Quote Originally Posted by tousselchick;2773909;
    why did you hate the ice skating challenge? Actually the best part was them receiving the packages by Robert (I love him!) and then Tim telling Emmet "Im sorry! They made me do it!" and the look he gave Tim was hysterical!
    Also when Emmett had no idea who Robert was when he answered the door.

But my favorite was Anne Slowey's liberal use of the word "tootie" during judging.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345