+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Season 4 Challenges *Possible Spoilers and Speculation*

FORT Regular

Re: Season 4 Challenges *Possible Spoilers and Speculation*

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie;2757103;

Denim will be dull. They are not going to like it and neither will I. I live in jeans but I don't like anything other articles made of denim. Hate them, really.
    Thus the challenge.....If someone can "make it work" it'll show true innovation.

Premium Member

looks like Jillian is having a meltdown I don't know she seems so robotic all the time first time she ever showed any emotion LOL I know I'm mean.

Premium Member

Do you think Ricky will finally go this week? I sure hope so he is just not as the same par as the rest JMO.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Tinkerbell1130;2761667;
    Thus the challenge.....If someone can "make it work" it'll show true innovation.
    For me, they would have to bleach the color out and stone/salt wash/borax it for softness. There is no time for that. I fear we are just going to see interesting shapes out of blue denim. The heaviness of the fabric will limit their options.

I think Ricky goes this tonight. They have commented on the fact that he never wows them; close but no cigar, says Kors. They already see him as weak so it is just a matter of time and I bet his has come.

So we have two weeks before Fashion Week where we get to see the final four. Rooting for ya Christian. Rooting for ya Jillian.

I think maybe only Rami as the third one has the maturity to carry a decent show (look what Michael did in 3 and Daniel did in 2).

No new PR next week.
    Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one. -Albert Einstein

The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits. -Albert Einstein

As far as any infighting goes.... I think most of the "fights" should be taken with a grain of salt. Seems to me the producers are pushing hard for added drama. Rami had his arm around Sweet Pea when they were coming down the stairs. And I find it hard to believe Chris could be so annoyed with Christian so soon after winning last weeks challenge.
    I think the producers have a lot of footage to choose from (multiple cameras over 48 hours, plus post production interviews etc.) and are trying to create/increase the appearence of conflicts that are not very serious in real life.

The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits. -Albert Einstein

Goddess of Looks & Books nliedel's Avatar

I suspect Christian is the type of person that drives people nuts. Very creative, talented and even brilliant, but the diva stuff is probably darned annoying and that's what Chris was responding to.
    I sling romance and makeup
    Home BlogMakeup Blog

I think Christian is just young and still using kid techniques to get noticed, including talking too much.

I see everyone's point about Christian & obviously the tensions were "real"- they are on tape. But we all have moments of frustration with friends, relatives & co-workers throughout the day. Just seems like reality tv plays up these moments. I personally would like to see the softer, more touchy-feely moments as well. So many people from the show talk about close friendships developing during filming and we as viewers usually only see the friction.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast