+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 1-2 discussion thread **spoilers**

Re: 1-2 discussion thread **spoilers**

i loved the whole idea of candy for clothing. although jillian was the only one to use candy, the designers all did good in my opinion except for elisa and sweet p.
    i keep bleeding love.

I'm so happy Rami won again. I hated Christians outfit, looked too simple. I'm upset Elisa got auf'd, she wasnt my favorite designer but she was a really beautiful and generous person.

Luv'd the candy challenge. That's what has been missing from the show; wacky design challenges. I really hoped that Jillian would win for her licorice dress, although I can see why Rami won. So nice to see soome quality tv back on the air.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

To be honest, I thought Rami's dress was too 80s-music-video costumey. And Jillian's, while ingenious, had a fit problem with the corset. It weaved back and forth as the model walked, and we nearly got the whole story on her bust several times.

I think Chris made a smart, sophisticated outfit that had both humor and wearability, without looking too wacky to be considered high-fashion. Nina was right when she said it could have been featured in Elle just as it was. I would have liked for him to win.

Oh, and Victorya needs a smack, LOL.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

Sweet P is my favorite (along with Jillian), but I was shocked when she didn't go. Usually the entertaining characters stick around for a while, and Elisa is definitely one of those entertaining characters IMO. I was really happy though when Heidi said, "You're in," to Sweet P.

Victorya started out as someone I really liked, but I agree with all the rest of you. She is getting an attitude, and it's pretty annoying. Like Heidi says in every episode, "One day you're in, and the next day you're out." Sometimes Victorya makes very nice clothing, and on other days she makes not-so-nice clothing.

Like I said before, Jillian is my other favorite, so it was disappointing when she didn't win. I really liked that she actually used candy for her outfit, and the outcome turned out pretty good. But Rami's dress was also good and I could see why his dress was chosen over Jillian's.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

FORT Regular

I'm wondering whether the fact that the designs were to be auctioned off for charity affected the judges choice. I thought Jillian's clearly kept with what seemed to be the spirit of the challenge - but it was obviously not wearable.

Rami's outfit fit very well and showed the Hersheys' products, but I didn't really like it.

On the other hand, I thought Kevin's design fit well and looked great, and wondered why it didn't get a higher score.

I thought Kevin should have gotten a higher score. He actually made my favorite design. His looked very great and classy and fit well. I think he should have taken Jillian's place in the top 3--yes, she deserves credit for using candy, but it didn't fit well at all in the bodice and wasn't wearable. I was impressed with Chris's design. Usually his looks are so costumey but I liked it. While I do agree Sweet P's look was simple and obviously done last minute, I was still shocked that Victorya made it higher than her. What on earth was going on with that garment! I did know it was a matter of time that Elisa would go. I wonder if her accident had something to do with how she is and am curious if she was similar before her brain trauma or if that changed her.

And what was up with Vicborya's model's walk? I know Vicborya told her to walk like an "ice princess", but that?....

That was tip-toeing through the tulips.

Kudos to Chris. Jillan use another damn color! Rami, congrats. Ricky's was actually cute & whimsical, too. (I can't believe I'm complimenting the )

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Thought Rami, Chris and Kevin all stood an equal chance at winning.

Elisa's story about being hit by a Porsche and being in a coma for 5 days could explain a lot, but then again, maybe she spit on fabric before the accident!

Sweet P and Elisa were definitely the worst designs, but I'd have kept Elisa. SP seems terribly disorganized and changes directions faster than a long tail cat in a room full of rocking chairs.

I'll pay the postage if someone will roll Christian up and stuff his skinny little butt in a mailing tube.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Quote Originally Posted by hutchlover;2740305;
    And what was up with Vicborya's model's walk? I know Vicborya told her to walk like an "ice princess", but that?....

That was tip-toeing through the tulips.

Kudos to Chris. Jillan use another damn color! Rami, congrats. Ricky's was actually cute & whimsical, too. (I can't believe I'm complimenting the )
    I didn't get the walk either. My husband and I looked at each other like, WTF? and laughed. I see by the previews next week that he is crying about something again.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast