+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 12-12 discussion thread **spoilers**

FORT Fogey

Re: 12-12 discussion thread **spoilers**

Stevan. I was stunned that he just didn't make a dress shirt out of the wedding dress and purchase skirt material. Surely they would have cut him slack for the bad fabric. It is the design they are after. He is witty and the show may suffer from his absence.

Chris. He is a sweet guy but his costume designer roots will be the death of him.

Elisa. She is hanging in there only because better designers have fallen on their face. She and Chris.will be out soon. Both are out of their league.

Christian, Kevin, Jillian and Victoria will probably be final 4 if they don't clutch and blow it with one garment.

are they going to have 4 finalists this season again?i sure hope so, the more the better imo.

but i think rami will be one of the finalists instead of victorya.for some reason i think christian will be eliminated too.but who knows, there sometimes is no rhyme or reason (fairness/logic) to who goes and to who sticks around for longer, as we have seen before in past seasons...
    "The most courageous act is still to think for yourself.Aloud."
    -Coco Chanel

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by LucyVanPelt;2718363;
    are they going to have 4 finalists this season again?i sure hope so, the more the better imo.

but i think rami will be one of the finalists instead of victorya.for some reason i think christian will be eliminated too.but who knows, there sometimes is no rhyme or reason (fairness/logic) to who goes and to who sticks around for longer, as we have seen before in past seasons...
    I hope so too. On second thought I think you are right about Rami instead of Victorya. Still banking on Christain though. He is going to get some humming about one note but look how far Uli made it.

Quote Originally Posted by texasgal26;2717304;
    Does anyone feel like we keep seeing fitted jackets with poofed sleeves on Christian's models? It's getting to be like Uli and the freakin' halter print dresses...
    I know! We see the same thing from him in different variations. I don't know if it will matter to them, because look at how far Uli got and she never left her comfort zone. Plus he will be around longer just for drama no matter how bad he does. As much as I like Chris, I don't see him sticking around much longer. Elise will go soon as well. I am really not sure why Ricky is still here. He really hasn't brought out anything impressive--though I think he did well this episode. His items haven't been finished well, fit well, and the one other time he did something well in the first episode it was a simple dress I could have done, and I don't sew. About his stupid hats, my husband and I are speculating that he is pretty bald. I wish they would show him once without it to see if we will be proven right....

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie;2718135;

Christian, Kevin, Jillian and Victoria will probably be final 4 if they don't clutch and blow it with one garment.
    Oh I hope they have a final 4 again. If they do, I pretty much agree with yours, but I think Rami might be one of them. I am not sure quite yet which of the 4 you mentioned will be the one I'd swap Rami with, but I do agree with you. My guess maybe take out either Kevin or Victoria and put Rami in their place, but who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by PhoneGrrrl;2717291;
    Ugh, I don't want Chris to be out again. As bad as his & Steven's are, Elisa's is the weakest because it looks like she added weight back on her client.
    It was reminicent of the bag that Jeffrey made Angela's mom last season
    You've got to kiss a few frogs before you find your prince!

Quote Originally Posted by muggle;2717309;
    Steven should have turned to Tim Gunn as he was leaving and said "I'll see you at 3am".

omg, was that ever funny or what?!
    -Coco Chanel

Quote Originally Posted by babymay;2718636;
    It was reminicent of the bag that Jeffrey made Angela's mom last season

jeffrey acted just horrible in that competition, shame on him for the way he treated angelas mom (despite how much i disliked her too and wanted to slap her for being the way she was) dont understand why he wasnt eliminated on the spot for that alone-- not to mention how awful his design was...
    -Coco Chanel

FORT Fan

Flash! I finally remembered who Chris (my favorite) reminds me of: Donal Logue, of The Tao of Steve.

I'm so glad he stays.

FORT Fogey

I think the race for next out is between Chris and Elisa. Someone else will have to tank or either of those produce brilliance. They are out of their league.

muggle, good one! very cute.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast