+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 12-12 discussion thread **spoilers**

Re: 12-12 discussion thread **spoilers**

i liked chris' outfit -- call me crazy -- (you wouldnt be the first to do so - LOL ) maybe lose the belt/bow thingy - but the kick of red in the back - i think is cool
    Don't let the fear of striking out hold you back. -Babe Ruth
    I know right from wrong... wrong is the fun one

Quote Originally Posted by muggle;2717309;
    Steven should have turned to Tim Gunn as he was leaving and said "I'll see you at 3am".
    Poor little Steven. Oh I did love him so. But he did design the fugliest dress of the competition so far. I guess I'll just have to stalk him at the Museuem of Science and Industry, ahhhhhh me!

Anybody think it was funny that everyone was hugging and kissing Jack goodbye when he has one of the most contagious staph infections MRSA?

Yay Chris is back! YAY!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ChristoferHawke;2717384;
    Poor little Steven. Oh I did love him so. But he did design the fugliest dress of the competition so far. I guess I'll just have to stalk him at the Museuem of Science and Industry, ahhhhhh me!

Anybody think it was funny that everyone was hugging and kissing Jack goodbye when he has one of the most contagious staph infections MRSA?
    I know!! I thought guys, you might not want to do that. I have had staph infections before and it is not fun at all.

I can see how the judges marked Kevin down for making simple leggings instead of some more designed pants, but day-um, that canary top was phenomenal. I was almost hoping for a tie.

On the bright side, they've finally given a challenge to Christian and his fitted jackets with puffy sleeves. Which means that if he ever makes the same thing again, they'll start slapping the "one-note" bumper sticker on his forehead and he'll be forced to design outside his stylishly narrow comfort zone.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

I liked Christians outfit, it looked great! I want Kevins top! Sorry to see Steven and Jack go. So glad Tims Take is back on the website!

What about Rami's outfit? I thought she looked great!

Bye Bye Jack. Somehow I suspect will be seeing him again before the season's over. (Or again next season?)

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by texasgal26;2717304;
    Does anyone feel like we keep seeing fitted jackets with poofed sleeves on Christian's models? It's getting to be like Uli and the freakin' halter print dresses...
    It sure does. I am over those jackets. I have a feeling that no matter what the challenge...we're going to see that look from him.

FORT Newbie

I wonder if they will bring Jack back for PR5. The interview segments seem to have been filmed after he recovered from the infection b/c his face was no longer swollen. Too bad he had to bow out. However, I'm glad to have Chris back. Hope he stays a while.

Kay

FORT Newbie

Newbie here! I have been lurking for awhile but thought I would join the party!!

Anyways, last night was my favorite challenge OF ALL TIME! I am so excited about this season. Seems like they are mixing it up a bit.

Sad to see Jack go but I am so glad Chris is back.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast