+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: 12-5 discussion thread **spoilers**

Re: 12-5 discussion thread **spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff;2712810;
    That's a good point. He helped Elisa make her outfit better than she could have on her own. And he helped Victorya fit her garment better than she would have out of her lazy notions of "flatness." Also, the fact that for all her carping, she pointed this out about him on the runway must have helped him.

Chris never had a cohesive idea for the 3 pieces other than the color, which is never enough for these kinds of challenges. And Steve ended up keeping his (correct) concerns about Chris' look to himself, meaning that there wasn't an atmosphere of communication among the team.

I'm still gonna miss Chris though...
    I agree that Ricky helped Elisa, but it was because Ricky chose the fabrics and they weren't any kind that Elisa had worked with before (non-stretch). I just don't like that he tried to pin it on having to help his team when Victorya never even asked him for help with creating a new outfit, that's why he got mad. I think they are keeping him around because they know he is very talented even though he's not bringing it yet. I expect to see him and his over dramatic, queeny self in the finals. I wouldn't be surprised if he won.

Quote Originally Posted by TunaFests;2714550;
    I expect to see him and his over dramatic, queeny self in the finals. I wouldn't be surprised if he won.
    Good grief, I hope not! His designs are weak at best and there are too many other designers in the competition who are much much better. As far as someone leaving, I would guess that it is Jack probably because he is the one sobbing with tears running down his face. The first thing I thought was that a family member had died. That would certainly cause someone to leave the competition, and affect those around him or her.

Quote Originally Posted by texasgal26;2709061;
    Anyone else hear how Jack is dating Dale from TC3? I think that's awesome!
    Project Runway: Watch Season 4 of the Fashion Designer TV Show – Official Bravo TV Site
    After you read this and see Jack and Dale together (They both look GREAT!) I don't think it is illness but maybe something happened to a family member or something. PS I hope they both live long and prosper.

FORT Fogey

I think he's HIV+. So maybe it has fullblown to AIDS. Just guessing.

The episodes were filmed in May-June. If he became ill (not AIDS, but simply getting any illness which may be harder to overcome/manage because of a compromised immune system), there has been plenty of time for him to recover.

He seems fine and dandy in his current interviews, but who knows what happened until tomorrow night...
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by CuckoosNest;2708198;
    Okay, I have a theory...

The "coming up on this season of PR4" trailers seems to show a lot more of Chris than we've seen to date... I'd have to go back and see if all of his comments in said trailer have been covered in the episodes aired so far. On the flip side, we don't see much of Jack after his "announcement", which is coming next week.

Jack has previously revealed that he is HIV positive (did you see the 12-gallon ziploc bag of drugs the man has to deal with on a daily basis? The poor guy!) My theory is this:

Jack announces that he has to leave the show due to health reasons. As they did on season one of "Top Chef", they allow the last person booted to return... Andrea got the break on "Top Chef"; could Chris get a similar break?

I, personally, love Jack and his designs so far. (And PS - I don't fault him at all for scarfing the best model of the bunch this past week... this is a competition after all!) But I thought Chris was equally talented and, if Jack does go, it would be a silver lining to see Chris return.

Am I crazy? Could this actually happen?

Oh, and by the way, Lee Harvey Oswald did NOT act alone.
    You nailed it and before the story leaked on EXTRA. Good call.

**SPOILERS**

Click to see Spoiler:
    Jack gets a staph type of infection in his nose-(nothing to do with HIV- anyone can get this). He originally thinks it's a pimple.
    Last edited by MFWalkoff; 12-12-2007 at 08:24 PM. Reason: Please put spoilers in tags!
    Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one. -Albert Einstein

The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits. -Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie;2715474;
    You nailed it and before the story leaked on EXTRA. Good call.
    Thanks, Shoepie. And to think... you called me crazy! (I am, actually, but that's besides the point.)

I have to reiterate that Chris's return is a silver lining only... Jack was a great guy and a helluva designer; I'm very, very sad to see him go. That said, he made the right choice to look out for his health first... best of luck, Jack!
    Coach Ken: "Kid, you make this kick and you die a legend."
    Curt: "Can I pee first?"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678