+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: No Tim's Take or Podcast for Season 4?

aum
    FORT Newbie

Re: No Tim's Take or Podcast for Season 4?

Quote Originally Posted by Runway victim;2677025;
    Bravo will no longer offer PR episodes on i-tunes either. NBC/Universal (Bravo's parent company) had a contract dispute with Apple and removed all of their shows previously available for download (Heroes etc.).
    I believe Tim's Podcast was tied into this.

Thanks Runway victim!

Maybe we should wrote to Bravo asking them to at least continue Tim's Take. At least we will get the short version even if not the podcast.

Indeed. At the very least, they should host the podcast on the Bravo site.

Tim can't be so busy that he can't sit in a room for an hour a week and watch each episode and comment on it.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

I went to the blogs on Project Runway and Daniel V's blog is kinda like Tims Take he comments on every outfit and they have the pictures with it. I was suprised I liked it. Im not really a Daniel V fan.

aum
    FORT Newbie

I missed the show last week and I know that Bravo will repeat it but I'm just not feeling that enthusistic now.

Last season, even if I missed a show I would catch up on what happened by reading Tim's take and listening to the podcast the next day. That way, I was vested in the show even if i missed an episode. Plus rewatching an episode after reading Tim's insights was more fun and I was able to infer some of the action that was edited out of the final cut.

The site seems to be a little bit out of whack anyways. All the links don't seem to work correctly. A lot of fans seem to be upset about Tim's Take. Its only the first week so maybe they'll still put it up..

I am hoping that Tim's Take can be added. I know he is extremely busy now so I don't really blame him for not being able to do it. But I miss it! I am such a selfish brat sometimes!!

Eh, Tim is really overexposed and there are so many alternate options that I don't really mind not having Tim's Take this season...

The thing that set Tim's Take apart, IMO, is that he was THERE and saw the clothes in person. Other bloggers (like Daniel V.) are essentially seeing the same thing I am -- 2 seconds of the outfit on TV and then in photos online. While they may be able to offer some insights about the outfit, they didn't really see it in person.

There have been several times in past seasons where Tim said something looked much better/much worse in person than on TV. It just added a different dimension to the conversation. I know clothes I order online sometimes look very different when I see them in person.

Tim also commented when the judges had a hard time coming to a decision or really disagreed. That was interesting to me.

If Bravo isn't going to have Tim's Takes, they should at least have Nina discuss all the outfits -- not just top and bottom 3 -- or have someone come in to watch the runway show and write it up. One of the things I liked about Top Chef's blogs was that they always had at least one person who had actually tasted the food -- and sometimes more than one person.

Per BPR, Bravo is reconsidering. Let's wait and see.

Tim's Take will return to the Bravo website with this week's episode #405
    Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one. -Albert Einstein

The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits. -Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Runway victim;2716546;
    Tim's Take will return to the Bravo website with this week's episode #405
    YAY!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast