+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: Project Runway 11/14 Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Re: Project Runway 11/14 Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

How I know the names of some of the designers is going on the Project Runway website!

Chris' dress was gorgeous I think I even said "oooooooooh" when it came out, the way it flowed on the runway was like water. The one thing that freaks me out about him is that he looks like my ex husband AND they have the same name.

I think the reason why the models arent the greatest is because they dont get paid. I think they are beginning models and they do it to get publicity. Just a theory.

elle.com has a PR article that is basically the "Road to the Runway" talent search/casting episode we missed this season.
    Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one. -Albert Einstein

The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits. -Albert Einstein

I am glad this show is back. I don just have one nitpick. Must designers dress like they just escaped from the circus? I'm sorry if I was looking for a designer if they dressed like most of these folks they wouldn't get in the door. I wouldn't go to a Hairdresser with Bed hair either.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678