+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Project Runway 11/14 Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

who's gonna check me,boo? ladychat's Avatar

Re: Project Runway 11/14 Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by firechica;2668943;
    they are keeping they nature chick -- hmmmmm oh well - maybe her stuff will get better - i mean the dress was pretty - cept for that material poop coming out of the back LOL
    I'm getting an Angela Keslar "vibe" from her. they will keep her around for awhile.

Yeah! PR is back and great as ever. Want to like Jack and his designs but did anyone but me see shades of Robert Best in his dress? Rami and Christian seem to be the guys to beat. Can't wait till next week.. looks like an exciting episode. Welcome back everyone!

Splitting my time between Washington and Los Angeles

Quote Originally Posted by ladychat;2669115;
    I'm getting an Angela Keslar "vibe" from her. they will keep her around for awhile.
    I was telling my friend that I thought she was a cross between Angela and Santino. I have the feeling I am not going to like her so I hope she doesn't last long.

I think my favorite so far is Chris... but I really like Rami too.

Watching it on tape now. I thought for sure Christian was the winner, but it was Rami and his I Love Lucy Flower!

I think Simone is gone... and I was right! (Just now) I figured they would keep the hippie with her interesting colors and dress front. But I don't think she will last long.

Christian is already the person I'm going to like to hate. He knows his stuff, but I can't take his look/personality/attitude. He thinks he's better than he is, and that will catch up with him at his young age.

I'm already rooting for Chris, mostly because he seems the most defenseless of the bunch. But overall, I think this is going to be a VERY good season, because everyone seems to be bringing something to the table from day one. There's no real Santino standout this time, everyone has strengths and weaknesses to make this a real horserace for a while.

As long as they don't think Rami poops gold for the rest of the series, that is. Personally, I think there's more to winning than being a good draper.

BTW, 34 posts for the season premiere? Where is everybody!!????
    Last edited by MFWalkoff; 11-15-2007 at 05:33 AM.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

Oh my giddy aunt I love this show! The first episode did not disappoint! There were so many quotable things said in this episode.

That hippy chick is nuttier that a fruitcake! Love it.

Michael Kors looks like he has been laying off the self tanner, good for him!

They must be at blogging Project Runway. It's hard to tell from the first episode who the stars/starlets are. Christian may be getting attention because he has worked with some big names. I don't get what is so great about the outfit.

Aside frame Rami's, I kind of like the large man who did the long purple dress with a print up top. And I did like the black dress with the silver flower.

Great bunch... and EVERYTHING except Simone's aufed outfit looked well made.

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mrs. tino;2669252;
    I was telling my friend that I thought she was a cross between Angela and Santino.

My daughter and I thought the same thing. We are convinced that Elisa is the long-lost love child of those two! I'm wondering if she has prior experience where "grass" is concerned.

The runway portion of the show went by WAY too fast for me. Would have liked another look at Chris' dress. He did alright for the last one getting to the tent. Who knew there would be a "physical challenge"?

Rami is a lot more handsome on screen than he is in the pic posted with his bio. I like watching him, although I keep wondering what he'd look like with curly hair! Jack is way more fabulous than I thought he'd be, but I'm hoping he's gonna make us laugh like Kayne did last season. If I had to chose a favorite lady from just one episode, I'm thinking it's Jillian.

Next week's episode looks like a tear-jerker.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Quote Originally Posted by Lizard
    Christian may be getting attention because he has worked with some big names. I don't get what is so great about the outfit.
    Two words: Puffy Sleeves. The judges always fall for puffy sleeves. That's what won it for Chloe.

Christian reminds me of Chris "Leave Britney Alone!" Crocker. I strongly suspect at the very least, they're related on a soul level. I did love his look, but I'm also a sucker for plaid and checks. However, his top was tailored very well, and Tim's initial concerns about asymmetry turned out to be unfounded.

Overall, everyone except Simone did very well at construction. I thought the winning look was kind of ass though. It made that model's (unusually large for a model) breasts look lopsided, plus it was all a little too updated Athenian for me. I really loved Chris' dress (purple and gold). It was GORGEOUS. Too bad he didn't place.
    "I've got soul, but I'm not a soldier." The Killers.

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by corprip;2669534;
    Christian reminds me of Chris "Leave Britney Alone!" Crocker. I strongly suspect at the very least, they're related on a soul level.
    corprip, I think you are correct! I liked Chris' dress too. It was very elegant, well constructed and fitted, and not crazy-over-the-top like I might have expected from a guy who made a costume out of salad ingredients.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast