+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Heidi Klum - Host & Judge

Re: Heidi Klum - Host & Judge

Here's a pic of Heidi having a bad hair day. Yikes! What was she thinking? If a contestant styled their model this way, they would be auf'ed.

33 Most Frightening Celeb Hair Moments - Celebrity Style - Your Look - MSN Lifestyle
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

Quote Originally Posted by Rumi;4078289;
    I really dislike Heidi as a host. She comes off as arrogant and bitchy, with out real emotion or empathy, kind of phoney. Hope the show producers read this, and give her some coaching to be more likeable. I'm sure she is a nice person on the inside, just playing a scripted role for the show. (I hope)
    Heidi is the Executive Producer of Project Runway.

Kao

Re: 10/28 show discussion **SPOILERS**

Heidi was spotted at the premiere of "Black Swan" wearing Mondo's polkadot dress. It was altered a bit (no sleeves) but she looked absolutely marvelous. Talk about making a statement without saying a word! ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Kao;4103657;
    Heidi was spotted at the premiere of "Black Swan" wearing Mondo's polkadot dress. It was altered a bit (no sleeves) but she looked absolutely marvelous. Talk about making a statement without saying a word! ^_^
    While admittedly this was the ONLY other thing I could see Mondo do in order to improve the dress (other being making it knee-length), I'm tickled that Heidi is practicing what she said in the final and is wearing something Mondo made.

I really truly think she was mad that Gretchen won, but would rather protest it in this way. While yes, I know she wasn't happy with Mondo's temper tantrum earlier in the season during her challenge, I really think she came to appreciate his work.

I love it! That's the best kind of statement to make.
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Here's the article with pic of the dress Heid wore of Mondo's in People:

EXCLUSIVE: Mondo Guerra on Designing a Dress for Heidi Klum in Just One Day!

Mondo Guerra may have lost Project Runway, but he already has one big-name client: Heidi Klum. The TV hostess arrived at Thursday night’s Black Swan premiere in Los Angeles dressed in a variation of Guerra’s finale showpiece, a long, fitted black dress patterned with colorful white bubbles. Klum was a proponent of the Denver native throughout the competition, supporting him over eventual Runway winner Gretchen Jones in the show’s heated finale. “Mondo Guerra was a fan favorite, and one of my favorites as well,” Klum tells Modelinia.com. “I love his … gown; it really represents his design style, fun yet still chic.” Guerra exclusively tells PEOPLE that he just happened to be in Los Angeles this week when he got a fateful phone call. “As I was packing to come back to Denver my cell phone rang and a bright, cheery, ‘Hello’ greeted me, with a German accent,” he says. “I wasn’t sure who it was, but the next thing I knew, the voice on the other end was asking me, ‘Do you have my dress?’” Ready to drop everything for Klum, Guerra set up an immediate fitting, then jetted home to Denver and hit the fabric store. “The next morning I came back to my studio and made the dress, shipped it overnight for early morning delivery,” he shares. “I knew she had received the dress, but was she going to wear it?” The answer is now fabulously clear, although Guerra didn’t know until about 10 p.m. Thursday night, when friends started reaching out. “I opened Facebook and there on my page were pictures of Heidi wearing the dress,” he recalls. “I yelled, ‘She wore it!’ I slept very well last night.” Guest judge Jessica Simpson also called dibs on the dress during Runway‘s finale, so maybe Mondo’s phone will ring again soon?

EXCLUSIVE: Mondo Guerra on Designing a Dress for Heidi Klum in Just One Day! – Style News - StyleWatch - People.com

FORT Fogey

They showed a quick shot of Heidi in the dress on E! News tonight at 6 p.m. CST. They were doing a piece on the Black Swan premiere. Heidi wasn't interviewed, as they spoke only to people involved with the film, but they definitely showed her in the dress in a shot between interview bits.

I like the dress better without sleeves too.

Nice! Heidi looks good in it. She has nice arms and I agree no sleeves was the way to go. A fun dress.

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

K

No disrespect to the dress, but you cannot make Heidi look bad in anything.
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

Gorgeous dress, and I think it would also work well as a mini.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast