+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Heidi Klum - Host & Judge

FORT Fogey

Re: Heidi Klum - Host & Judge

I liked Heidi a tad bit, but lost respect for her in the season where she tore that model up for being heavy when clearly she was healthy looking. Heidi is the poster child for what I hate about celebrities and them trying to fit in with their body image and labels and such. I find it all disgusting.

I know. I feel guilty sometimes when I watch the show, because I see all those thin-as-a-rail models and I know what a terrible message it sends to women.

I got a graphic example of that this past weekend. My aunt blew in from out of town. I knew she had been dieting, but holy mackerel. This is a woman with three grown children and several grandchildren, but she looked a few pounds away from being anorexic. I nearly cried.
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff;4072349;
    I don't see the problem. They're both incredibly hot people and happened to be married. I say go for it!
    Seal hot?? I think he's hideous looking!

Oh well. Different strokes...
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff;4073523;
    Oh well. Different strokes...
    Yep...otherwise we'd all want the same person as our mate!

I think Heidi is extremely critical and cruel in her comments to the contestants this season. What happened to her?

Kip
    FORT Fogey Spider Solitaire Arkadium Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Sky Blocks Champion

Quote Originally Posted by tinderbox;4075044;
    I think Heidi is extremely critical and cruel in her comments to the contestants this season. What happened to her?
    I remember her critiques as being tentative, that she'd usually just echo what another judge said. I used to wonder why she was a judge. Actually, I still do. I wish she'd just be the host. Three judges are enough

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

I used to like Heidi too, but now she seems like that pretty girl from high school who was nice to your face but talked about you behind your back.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

FORT Fanatic

Heidi makes me glad that no one was able to stick a microphone in Mona Lisa's face. Somethings are just better when they are looked at and not heard from. Heidi being nude in a video for her husband really doesnt make me wanna view the video. Seriously she is a bit old for that sort of thing. hasnt she been nearly nude in most photo shoots and red carpet events anyway? Her butt is always drooping out of her way too short mini-skirts.

Reading this back makes me glad I dont verbalize this in my everyday life. Fun to vent on here though!

I really dislike Heidi as a host. She comes off as arrogant and bitchy, with out real emotion or empathy, kind of phoney. Hope the show producers read this, and give her some coaching to be more likeable. I'm sure she is a nice person on the inside, just playing a scripted role for the show. (I hope)
    Support the FORT - Go Green

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast