+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Heidi Klum - Host & Judge

Re: Heidi Klum - Host & Judge

In the early seasons the judges seemed to treat the contestants with respect even when they were critical of them. I think they need to be constructively critical so that the designers can learn.

My objection is that they aren't just constructively critical anymore. They have become mocking and disrespectful in their criticism. The contestants don't deserve that.

FORT Fanatic

I totally agree with the above post. Project Ruway's panel has become the Simon Cowell panel. Anyone can be critical it takes humainity to be helpful.

Re: Project Runway Season 8 - News & Speculation

Quote Originally Posted by AZChristian;4052162;
    Do any of the rest of you cringe when you re-read stupid things you've posted . . . like substituting the word "hours" when you mean to type "years"??

Yep.

But yours was so funny (mental image and all).

I've only seen the show a couple times, but came in here to read about Heidi. Am disappointed about her (and the other judges) being mean.
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

Quote Originally Posted by Duckyface;4067547;
    In the early seasons the judges seemed to treat the contestants with respect even when they were critical of them. I think they need to be constructively critical so that the designers can learn.

My objection is that they aren't just constructively critical anymore. They have become mocking and disrespectful in their criticism. The contestants don't deserve that.

I agree Ducky - they laugh in the contestants faces - I think it's terrible. I have lost respect for every one of them. Since they moved to Lifetime this show has taken a nose dive. If you read Tim Gunn's vlog's you'll see he is fed-up with them as well. :nono

I've tried to watch the show, but felt the same way as many here seem.
    I think Heidi's success has gone to her head.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Just saw on a news site that the video for one of Seal's new releases features him and Heidi in bed together - naked.

Check, please. I'm done.
    Warning . . . I have a black belt in Facebook, and I'm not afraid to use it!

Seriously? Why, oh why?
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

Quote Originally Posted by mandmmom2;4071786;
    Seriously? Why, oh why?
    Publicity/sales/water cooler talk, of course. But this was already done by John and Yoko in the 70's (Rolling Stone magazine cover). They're "just" taking it further (both naked, and video, not still photo). :nono
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

Kip
    FORT Fogey Spider Solitaire Arkadium Champion, Bookworm Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Titans Champion, Sky Blocks Champion

Quote Originally Posted by AZChristian;4071766;
    Just saw on a news site that the video for one of Seal's new releases features him and Heidi in bed together - naked.

Check, please. I'm done.
    Not that he'd ever say publicly, but I'd love to hear Tim Gunn's thoughts on this.

I don't see the problem. They're both incredibly hot people and happened to be married. I say go for it!
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast