+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Victorya - Season 4

Re: Victorya - Season 4

Victorya. Ug I dislike this woman. Passive agressive, condicending, arrogent.. Even the way her name is spelled rubs me the wrong way. And frankly, I thought that prom dress was ugly. The bedazzled neck thing?
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

Love her. Hope she gets to show a collection on the runway.

FORT Regular

Victorya...please stop smacking that gum around in your mouth. :nono

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ClosetNerd;2749772;
    Victorya. Ug I dislike this woman. Passive agressive, condicending, arrogent.. Even the way her name is spelled rubs me the wrong way. And frankly, I thought that prom dress was ugly. The bedazzled neck thing?
    I'm with you regarding her personality. However, I liked her prom dress and it deserved the win.

Here Kitty Kitty Kitty StarrieEyedKat's Avatar

Her prom dress was pretty, but I think the only reason it won was because of the fresh color. Aside from that it wasn't very "prom-like." I really dislike Victorya and I don't think she should have won this challenge. It just goes to show how out of touch the judges are w/ real teenage girls and real prom dresses.
    Just found out I'm pregnant, 1/28/08!!!

I thought the color was tacky and too Crayola; in another color I could see that silhouette as a prom dress, but in the blue it looked like a generic holiday/party dress to me.

And I hated, hated the bad Bedazzler job under the neck. I don't know what age the judges were thinking of when they talked about "age-appropriate", but I think VictorYA's dress was for more a 12-year-old than a teen prom queen.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." – Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

I do not like her personality, she seems like a snob !
    Tyra: Lets hear it for the 6 baddest chick in this competition. Now it's time to get on that private plane.. but guess what? you guys aren't top models yet. My judges are already stars, and they travel FIRST CLASS, PRIVATE. See you later, have fun on your commercial flight. (Tyra & Judges leave for the plane) See you (long pause) in Rome ladies (Final 6 models cheer) Chao Bella.

Her dresss all have the same silhouette (short, loose, perhaps fitted at the bust or yoke) and are designed for someone shaped like her, skinny, no hips or bust.

And I have never liked Nina Garcia, but this season, if I hear her describe Victorya's dresses as "Modern" one more time, I WILL figure out a way to reach through the TV and smack her upside the head.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by superDIVA;2746624;
    Her personality is annoying but I like her..... There is some simplicity and elegance about her dress which reminds me of Vera Wang.
    And to boot she looks like vera.

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff;2751004;
    I don't know what age the judges were thinking of when they talked about "age-appropriate", but I think VictorYA's dress was for more a 12-year-old than a teen prom queen.
    Every time the Judges would critisize someone for making a dress that was "too old" and "not age appropriate" my husband would start YELLING at the TV. "IT'S PROM! THEY'RE SUPPOSED TO LOOK OLDER! THAT'S WHAT KIDS DO FOR PROM!! THE DRESS LIKE THEIR FAVORITE RED CARPET STARS!!"

Most of the time you can't tell a 17/18 year old from a 25 year old anymore anyway. Girls who are going to prom, and girls who are posing for playboy can, and often are, the same age(18). Or mere moths apart. Doesn't make it right in my book... but there is a wide range of what is "age approprate" nowadays.
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

+ Reply to Thread