+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Victorya - Season 4

Re: Victorya - Season 4

eh, maybe it's because I already like her but I wasn't really phased by her last night. i just think Ricky is totally a queen and not in the fun way.

I like her even less after this week's episode. First episode, we saw shots of her portfolio and they were all just shirt dresses!! I have a feeling a lot of her pieces are going to look similar to each other and she's just going to recycle stuff she's already done and she's not flexible "I only like simple" how far is that going to get her when the contestants are supposed to show innovation? I thought her winning dress second episode was not flattering, bordered on ridiculous with the big bow on the neck and was hardly wearable. I have a feeling I will be rooting for her to be booted the entire season (like Vincent last season until his boot-off) because she'll get farther than she deserves (like Vincent last season).

Ricky had it right when he said she wanted to be the leader but didn't have the balls to stand as the leader.

If you're not going to step up, then be a good team member. She went off on her own and almost sabotaged the whole collection. Then she blames Ricky for not being as cold and arrogant as she is. Textbook passive-aggressive.

On a side note, the more I look at her winning SJP dress, the less I like it. It's not at all true that it would look good as a dress on many shapes/sizes, because it's way too short. And as a shirt, it would just be baggy.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." – Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

passive-agressive, but her garments are nice. i agree, her garment wasn't cohesive with the collection as a whole. but i think that all of them should've been paying attention to each other and communicating better. just shows that ricky and victorya should never be on a team together again.

and elisa, haha. she was stuck in the middle. poor elisa.
    i keep bleeding love.

ok --i agree with ricky - victorya didnt have the balls to step up and be team leader -- the reason -- cause everyone knows the team leaders head is the one that goes on the chopping block --
    she should have been a team player and just shut up with the whining .... she already knew that if they were in the bottom - she was safe no matter what ....

uuuggghhhhhhhh!!!

thought i liked her ..... but may be changing my mind here .... we'll see ....
    Don't let the fear of striking out hold you back. -Babe Ruth
    I know right from wrong... wrong is the fun one

I walked into a Steve and Barry's today and I found the dress Victorya had made. The bow wasn't even the plaid material she had chosen. The dress was not a good dress (looked huge!), it looks unflattering for anyone who would want to wear it. I could not believe that was what won as I stood there looking at it.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Boopers;2711910;
    I walked into a Steve and Barry's today and I found the dress Victorya had made. The bow wasn't even the plaid material she had chosen. The dress was not a good dress (looked huge!), it looks unflattering for anyone who would want to wear it. I could not believe that was what won as I stood there looking at it.
    I didn't even like the way it looked on the model. Seriously, who wants a dress with a bow anywhere on it? I tried looking for the garment on the Bitten website and didn't find any dresses, let alone that one.

Maybe SJP responded to it because of all the dresses with huge flowers on one shoulder that she wore on SATC.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." – Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

I mean I saw how it fit with the other pieces that were at S&B but I just did not like it and would not have taken a look at it had I not know it was from PR.

My friend went to Steve & Barrys and tried it on and it made her look huge, and the arms were bell shaped and would make a womans arms huge as well.

+ Reply to Thread