+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Sweet P (Kathleen) - Season 4

Re: Sweet P (Kathleen) - Season 4

Did anyone notice how similar her Levi's dress and peacock dress were in style? Same pockets, similar shape (except for strapless vs. sleeveless).

I'm just glad she is gone. I can't take looking at her watery, rabbity eyes anymore.
    I very much believe in rescuing animals, not buying them.

Candice Bergen, on finding her dog, Lois, a terrier/basset hound mix

Quote Originally Posted by livin4reality;2799041;
    I'm just glad she is gone. I can't take looking at her watery, rabbity eyes anymore.
    Tsk, tsk, we think she looks great. We really like her!

I wonder how she felt about Roberto Cavalli using her peacock idea?

WWD Slideshow

Quote Originally Posted by livin4reality;2799041;
    Me too! Her outfits were very uninspired and simple, in my opinion.

So Chris was able to show his collection in Bryant Park. It just didn't get shown on TV. I checked it out on BRAVOTV.com but i'm surprised that Sweet P also made her own collection which made BP. Was this a favor given to her by the producers? I would understand Chris, but Sweet P? Sweet P also did not participate in the internet contest (It's Sew Not Over) along with Victorya (who disassociated herself from PR) and Simone (who was insignificant anyway). I wonder why.

Quote Originally Posted by jammyjoe;2831165;
    So Chris was able to show his collection in Bryant Park. It just didn't get shown on TV. I checked it out on BRAVOTV.com but i'm surprised that Sweet P also made her own collection which made BP. Was this a favor given to her by the producers? I would understand Chris, but Sweet P? Sweet P also did not participate in the internet contest (It's Sew Not Over) along with Victorya (who disassociated herself from PR) and Simone (who was insignificant anyway). I wonder why.
    http://www.fansofrealitytv.com/forum...ml#post2831124

As for Sew Not Over, I remember Sweet P saying that she had taken a job in China after filming for the season ended, and had to rush back to design her collection when the producers called and told her. So she might not have had time to design the 3 other pieces for Sew Not Over as well...just speculation on my part.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

I'm way late to this party, but I just finished watching PR Seasons 4 and 5 pretty much back-to-back on TV, and I wanted to ring in on one of my favorite personalities from S4. Sweet P's style was too hippy-dippy to be up to the level of say, Christian; however, she was just so sweet and unpretentious yet quirky I was really rooting for her to be in the top three. Those scary armsleeve tats didn't match the rest of Sweet P, that's for sure. She had such a grounded quality, almost den-motherish. Another reason I had to root for her was that, lost in a sea of post-adolescents (Christian being just barely legal age), Sweet P was a mature, 46-year-old woman who had retained her youthful vitality nonetheless. Yet with an adult edge. She looked flaky, but wasn't. I'm in Sweet P.'s age bracket, so I need to believe that if she can be a late-blooming success, then so can I!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456