From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

Rami - Season 4

Rami

HOMETOWN: Ramallah, West Bank
    EDUCATION: Brooks College in California
    FAVORITE DESIGNERS: Alexander McQueen, Victor & Rolf, Olivier Theyskens
    FASHION MUST:
    A hot pair of leather boots

Born in 1976 in the city of Jerusalem, West Bank, Rami left his hometown of Ramallah soon after graduating from high school in 1996 and moved to the United States in pursuit of his childhood dream to one day become a fashion designer. Growing up as the son of an eclectic and fashionable mother, Rami was often commissioned by the local town socialites to design their ensembles.

In 1997, Rami began attending courses in design at Brooks College in California. After several months in the program, he decided to choose a different route and challenge himself on his own. While keeping in the circle of fashion, Rami worked in retail for several years after his departure from design school. After a stint of traveling to Europe as a buyer, Kashou bit the bullet and purchased two sewing machines. He vigorously studied pattern making from the local vintage boutiques. After three years of self-education, Rami began creating what would later be known as the "one of a Kind" collection that was picked up by various notable Los Angeles boutiques.

A seasoned veteran in the arena of runway presentations, Rami has put on several memorable shows. In addition to his numerous seasons at Mercedes Benz Fashion Week at Smashbox Studios, Rami was also honored with the Gen Art Alumni sponsorship to showcase his collection in the tents of Bryant Park for Spring 2003. Known for his dramatic red carpet gowns, Rami has dressed celebrities such as Jessica Alba, Fergie, Tyra Banks, Amy Smart, Erykah Badu, Lucy Lui, Tracee Ellis Ross, Lindsay Lohan, Paris Hilton, Penelope Cruz and Shiva Rose. His designs have been seen on the pages of In Style, Flaunt, Vogue, Lucky, Elle, Angelino, Interview, People and Us Weekly. Rami was also commissioned to design the costumes for the March 2005 America’s Next Top Model add campaign that resided on billboards across the nation.

Rami Kashou's designs can be found at High End notable boutiques in the United States and Europe including Inago, Bleu, Spool and Diavolina in Los Angeles - Twist and Curve in New York - Man Eaterthreads.com and Give & Take in San Francisco - Lola B in Tennessee - Le Train Bleu in Oregon - Scarlet Gold in Hamburg, Germany.

Official Site

Fatima/Whitney/Stacy Ann TopModelFan1's Avatar

Re: Rami - Season 4

Quote Originally Posted by Jewelsy;2619406;
    HOMETOWN: Ramallah, West Bank
    Ramallah, West Bank. HOLLA BABY!!!!

My grandma knows his family. Pretty good people.
    Tyra, please don't shave my head.

FORT Fogey

Let my brother from the big West B win! Woo Woo!

FORT Fogey

he is cute

FORT Regular

He looks and sounds like a winner

I'm in love.

FORT Newbie

ahhhhh rami's perfect! no contest he's going to win... just look @ his site ramikashou.com how could he not?

I love him!
    "Ann and Eva... That was just gay!" ~ Toccara

He better not be another Kara sahn and Nick, I will go nuts.

FORT Newbie

his stuff looks dope, been trying to find more stuff about him, thanks for the website link!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast