+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Jillian - Season 4

Here Kitty Kitty Kitty StarrieEyedKat's Avatar

Re: Jillian - Season 4

I don't think she's emotionless, she's just not a TV personality. We're used to seeing Andre's and Santino's and Ricky's and such, and when a realistic person comes on the show without acting uber-emotional or crazy we think they're boring. I think she has a slightly expressionless voice (as do I, so I understand) but I don't think she's boring or monochromatic, I just think she's not hamming it up for TV.
    Just found out I'm pregnant, 1/28/08!!!

who cares if she's emotionless. her garments and clothing she designs all speak for her.
    i keep bleeding love.

tes

I agree, she has the best and most versatile designer and the most professional.

Snoozin' on the beach

I think this is hers to lose. Just don't blow it at Bryant park. She may be stressed for time and the last one done but she does finish and she puts out amazing things consistantly. The judges don't critique how they organze their prep time, it's the finished product they are judging. I would like to see more personality-like we saw last night. I get the feeling she has been very careful as to not embarrass herself as little as possible and look professional

she's soo cute! when she was about to go out on runways she pulled her skirt! then with a monotonous voice said, i miss you all. she's cute!
    trust in God,have faith
    FANTASTIC KATALYST/KATWALKER
    "KATAlyzing the KATwalk"
    Kataclauremeenya

First, It makes no sense to say that Jillian has no personality, she is so cute, that she kicking the model made me laughing for years. And, eventually it is the garments speak for the final, Jillian's definitely is unparrallelled in this competion. She is so far my favorite

i loved it when she said during the clip of her "tuffie diva name" that she'll kick the ** out of those girls! haha she's soo cute like a kid! haha
    trust in God,have faith
    FANTASTIC KATALYST/KATWALKER
    "KATAlyzing the KATwalk"
    Kataclauremeenya

I really thought Jillian's designs were MUCH more consumer-friendly vs. Christian's costumey period pieces. Just did "Rate the Runway" on the Bravo site and all her's scored higher. They had the right people for the finals ... the judges just picked the wrong one.

I'll definitely buy Jillian's line.

♥Ali♥Gia♥Rozlyn♥ OutsideLookinIn's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hotlanta babe;2828432;
    I really thought Jillian's designs were MUCH more consumer-friendly vs. Christian's costumey period pieces. Just did "Rate the Runway" on the Bravo site and all her's scored higher. They had the right people for the finals ... the judges just picked the wrong one.

I'll definitely buy Jillian's line.
    ITA with you hotlanta babe . I'll definitely buy Jillian's line also (and Rami's gowns probably) of all the three. I like the detailed work on each and every piece of her clothes. Her knit wear were a surprise and yet fabulous at the same time!

On who should have won? I think it's a tossed up between Christian and Jillian. I feel both have excelled more compared to others on previous challenges, but I guess overall Christian was more consistent (and more talented?) all throughout that's why he won.
    "Unfortunately, I did not get any out of this big sex scandal that supposedly happened. If I had known that I was going to get accused of it, maybe I would have gone for it!" -- ROZLYN (Bachelor 14)
    -----------
    BRAD is still "THE HOTTEST Bachelor" ever!

I loved Jillian's prints. Her coats had too much detail for me for the most part. Yes, she was definitely more consumer friendly, however her collection wasn't co-hesive that I could tell.

I would've loved for her to win over either guy, but I'm not too disappointed as they were all great and they all had flaws.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast