+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Jack - Season 4

Re: Jack - Season 4

Oh my god, when he stripped down last night, me and all my girlfriends just go "oooooooooh"! He is so pretty! Too bad he plays for the other team.

What was up with his dress?

i liked his dress alot too.. very pretty- maybe not anything id ever wear tho.. i think prolly one of the front runners...
    God Bless!

From his bio, it doesn't seem like he has designed a lot of women's wear since school.

But if that's so, I like that unlike Emmett, he didn't go around announcing it every 10 minutes, and unlike Carmen, he wasn't using his modeling experience as some kind of intimidation weapon. Of course this could all be due to the editing...

And speaking of the editing, I don't recall his HIV status being mentioned once in the first episode. If he's open about it, and Bravo is open enough about it to include it in the promo material before the show even opened, why gloss over it in the premiere? I hope the producers weren't thinking it was something to hold onto until the "right episode" for drama's sake. That would be a tacky and rather low-class move to me.

(Yes I read the spoiler, but I figured my thoughts were more relevant to the premiere...)
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

The best thing about Jack is his looks. I am not sensing that he loves designing clothes for women.

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff;2674913;
    And speaking of the editing, I don't recall his HIV status being mentioned once in the first episode. If he's open about it, and Bravo is open enough about it to include it in the promo material before the show even opened, why gloss over it in the premiere? I hope the producers weren't thinking it was something to hold onto until the "right episode" for drama's sake. That would be a tacky and rather low-class move to me.
    I hope so too. I'm hoping they're thinking more along the lines of he doesn't have to include the fact that he is HIV positive in introducing himself, it doesn't define him.

i will repeat here what i said in another thread and that is that i think it was highly unfair to the other contestants (not to mention bordering on cheating) that jack used his own pants as a pattern in the tiki barber challenge.

remember the guy who got eliminated (last season i think?) for having the pattern book???no difference if u ask me...

dont know why others didnt protest much/more or make a bigger stink.maybe because he is such a nice guy and has aids or they didnt want to make waves so soon, who knows?if that red haired woman who was finalist from last season (dont remember her name now) was on i bet she would have said something about it, because she sure did when she thought jeffrey had cheated.

Quote Originally Posted by LucyVanPelt;2697652;
    i will repeat here what i said in another thread and that is that i think it was highly unfair to the other contestants (not to mention bordering on cheating) that jack used his own pants as a pattern in the tiki barber challenge.

remember the guy who got eliminated (last season i think?) for having the pattern book???no difference if u ask me...

dont know why others didnt protest much/more or make a bigger stink.maybe because he is such a nice guy and has aids or they didnt want to make waves so soon, who knows?if that red haired woman who was finalist from last season (dont remember her name now) was on i bet she would have said something about it, because she sure did when she thought jeffrey had cheated.
    it was well within the rules though, the only comments that came at him were about sharing the pattern.

Awwwww...apparently Jack is dating Dale from Top Chef!
    Jack and Dale: Dating
    December 05, 2007

We love it when there's love in the family! And across shows, no less! So we are thrilled to share the news that our very own Dale Levitski from "Top Chef" is dating "Project Runway's" Jack Mackenroth. How did we uncover this news? We picked up the phone and called Jack, who had this to say:

"It's very baby steps. I really like him a lot. And geography is a bit of an issue, but we'll see where it goes. I like him a lot. I assume he likes me a lot. Unless he's lying...(laughter)... He's adorable. I like keeping it incestuous, keep it in the Bravo family."

So we immediately had to call Dale, who told us, "Yeah, we randomly met over Myspace. And then we bumped into each other at the OUT100 party and clicked. He's hilarious. We're just gonna roll with it and see what happens. And he's cute as %&#@. We have the same sense of humor. We giggle a lot, and you know, anytime you end up going through the Bravo-reality-show...we just looked at each other and said, 'yeah...'"
    What's next: Santino and Christian?
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by LucyVanPelt;2697652;

Didn't Vincent from last season take his pants off to use as a pattern when they had to design a "jet setter" look for themselves?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast