+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Elisa - Season 4

Re: Elisa - Season 4

Quote Originally Posted by ScoutMom;2672395;
    I finally got to watch the rerun last night. What was up with those goofy noises she was making when the judges were asking her about the dress? It's not like she made a weird noise once, but she did it several times. What was that all about?
    *FWAAAHHHH!!!*

*WHOOOSHHH!*

*CHUCK!*

The dress was ugly.. i think she is gonna be one of those crazy ones.. Def a hint of Vincent from pr 3 in there. As far as her peronality i think its cool. And her little noises.. Hey sometimes there arent words to really explain.. For some reason she reminds me of Bradley Baumkirchner from last season..
    God Bless!

Quote Originally Posted by Kocky_Kamikaze;2673785;
    *FWAAAHHHH!!!*

*WHOOOSHHH!*

*CHUCK!*
    Can you imagine the judgement calls the mods will need to make in terms of "allowable lingo" if she starts posting here?
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by Kocky_Kamikaze;2673785;
    *FWAAAHHHH!!!*

*WHOOOSHHH!*

*CHUCK!*
    She should be doing sound effects for comic strips. I think the last one, when she was talking about cutting off the train was more like "Kah!!!" Boy she is annoying, and growing even more so in reruns.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by busilis32;2678941;
    She should be doing sound effects for comic strips. I think the last one, when she was talking about cutting off the train was more like "Kah!!!" Boy she is annoying, and growing even more so in reruns.
    It seems Elisa has talent, but I can't stand watching her. The ones that really irritate me usually seem to last a long time...

I was surprised to see her become so self-aware in the SJP challenge, where she said "I'm being told that my methods are ridiculous, so I'm just going to listen to everyone else and make the best garment I can, because I know myself." It was amazing how that shift in attitude resulted in her coming incredibly close to winning the challenge.

There may be some hope for her, but of course she could still go off the deep end any day now.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

I love how she justified her marking with spit by saying she wanted to imbibe the fabric. Sweet P's reaction was also great.

FORT Regular

Train wreck -- and good TV for a while, but I suspect she will become predictable and boring after a few weeks if she stays around.

She's already a fixture in the fashion world and highly respected.
    "predictable and boring" would be the last words I would use to describe her, she's no Vincent

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by TunaFests;2689875;
    She's already a fixture in the fashion world and highly respected.
    "predictable and boring" would be the last words I would use to describe her, she's no Vincent
    She could be Ralph Lauren-famous, but if all the producers focus on is her quirky nature compared to the rest of the reality cast then the risk IS that she will become predictable and boring tv. It has absolutely nothing to do with who she is at all. It is who the producers decide she will be -- as largely determined by when she will be booted and how much good TV Bravo can extract from her before then. For me, the shallowness of the edit is what makes her potentially boring if that is all we are shown week after week. If she is a fixture and highly respected along Seventh Avenue, then why are we not seeing it? I'd love to see it; Nina Garcia doesn't seem to want me to know it. Thanks for helping me make my point, I think.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast