+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 26 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Christian Siriano - Season 4

Re: Christian - Season 4

I think its very telling that CHristian is asked for advice and freely gives it. And the other contestants comment that they trust his advice.

I don't get how they can say on one hand the client is always right and then that Christian should have bent her to his will. WHat? (And then Nina telling him not to be mean about his client after she's told 17 yr old girls that they look horrible..)

GOSH I can't stand his voice .it sounds soo [don't wanna say that word]

Quote Originally Posted by derekt;2752629;
    GOSH I can't stand his voice .it sounds soo [don't wanna say that word]
    derekt!!!!! HEY!!!!!!!!!!!!! I MISS YOU BABYYYYY

Here are my critiques on his outfits
    (sorry I am harsh)
    Week 1: WOW! It really grows on me. I hated it originally and now I really like it!!!
    Week 2: BAD 80's OH GOD That jacket!!!!!!!! I mean when he was making it I was like SO CUTE but it came down the runway and I shielded my eyes!
    Week 3: He redeemed himself, but only with that jacket. It was gorgeous that Jacket!!! Way better then the week prior
    Week 4: I was expecting better but it's not like it was terrible. Not even close to being terrible. I just wanted him to exceed my expectations
    Week 5: I actually didn't like it as much as the judges..the pants were icky but I liked the top
    Week 6: HE WAS SUCH A DICKHEAD THIS WEEK! OMG his outfit turned out above average, i'd give it a B+
    Week 7: Oh God! I will say its like 75% the models fault but come one, Christian is talented! He should be able to make what she wanted into fabulous

OVerall: 6.0/10

FORT Newbie

When the season started I hated Christian with a passion. But there have been times since then when I've warmed up to him, only to loathe him again the next week. Granted he is good at constructing garments but to my mind that doesn't necessarily make a good designer.

What I do believe, though, is that he was thought of as a wunderkind by the Bravo producers and a drama queen that would help with ratings. And for that reason I don't think there's any way in HELL he will not be one of the final four, even if he missteps. This isn't like Top Chef where each week they have a clean slate and one bad dish can sink them, I think these judges weigh previous challenges in their judging.

I think Christian is amazing. He has talent and every word that comes out of his mouth is genius, not to mention he has a fierce runway walk.

Premium Member

Christian should be a Runway coach as well as a designer LOL and Steven from PRC is another great runway walker designer LOL

I still don't know how I feel about his taste and skills, but could you imagine how deathly dull the show would be this year without him? I shudder to think...
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

I think the couture dress he made with Chris is one of the best pieces in the history of the show.

I started out the season not liking him, but now he cracks me up every episode. A lot of the time I don't think he's being funny intentionally, which makes some of the things he says even funnier.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Work it Christian! That dress was amazing. Even if he doesn't win this, hopefully someone will ask him to design for their store.
    Yup, with donuts!!

+ Reply to Thread