+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 14151617181920212223242526 LastLast

Thread: Christian Siriano - Season 4

FORT Fogey

Re: Christian - Season 4

Quote Originally Posted by graycat11;3200140;
    For anyone who is interested, you can check out Christian's Fashion show on People magazine, online, it's a short video clip, 2 1/2 minutes. All his designs are beautiful, he had about 20, wow, I liked them all. He uses a lot of light gray colors( a little too much I thought), some soft lime green. I didn't care for his designs on PR but now, whoah.....YES.

Beautiful but I agree, too much gray. It would have been nice to see more of that pale chartreuse.

I love that he had alot of diversity in his show

I couldn't find the photos but a lot of stuff comes up for Christian. He's gotten to be quite the celebrity! Was it the Grammys that he was interviewing celebs before the show? He did a great job and was very funny.

FORT Fogey

Chriatian is unique and the most popular designer yet on PR.

The previous winners didn't have the "fierce" personality of C. so not too much happened for them in comparison to C.

He always amazed me with his designs but also how quickly he was able to work. He whipped off garment after garment while Jullian ( who was talented) was still pressing fabric.

He is the character who really opened PR to great publicity

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ibot2much;3201487;
    Chriatian is unique and the most popular designer yet on PR.

The previous winners didn't have the "fierce" personality of C. so not too much happened for them in comparison to C.

He always amazed me with his designs but also how quickly he was able to work. He whipped off garment after garment while Jullian ( who was talented) was still pressing fabric.

He is the character who really opened PR to great publicity
    Jay in season one and his hysterical relationship with Austin makes him the most popular winner for many, myself included.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie;3201596;
    Jay in season one and his hysterical relationship with Austin makes him the most popular winner for many, myself included.
    I see him still wearing his hat at the PR shows, but did he ever show his collection or do
    much in designing?

Austin, with or without his relationship with Jay ,is producing some beautiful gowns.

But there is no way that Jay ----with the time he has had to grow can be compared with Christian in popularity or accomplishments

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ibot2much;3201607;
    I see him still wearing his hat at the PR shows, but did he ever show his collection or do
    much in designing?

Austin, with or without his relationship with Jay ,is producing some beautiful gowns.

But there is no way that Jay ----with the time he has had to grow can be compared with Christian in popularity or accomplishments
    Accomplishments no. Jay has not shown a line as far as I know. I am speaking about his personality and entertainment quotient during season one. Who one is attracted to is subjective and for me, Jay is the more interesting person. Christian is young and will drop some of his affect in time and become more genuine.

As far as accomplishments, Christian has them all wiped off the map and he is only 22!

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie;3201851;
    Accomplishments no. Jay has not shown a line as far as I know. I am speaking about his personality and entertainment quotient during season one. Who one is attracted to is subjective and for me, Jay is the more interesting person. Christian is young and will drop some of his affect in time and become more genuine.

As far as accomplishments, Christian has them all wiped off the map and he is only 22!
    Jay is unique. He's had horrible luck trying to launch collections through the normal channels. At the same time, people find him so interesting that he's been the subject of a documentary film.

Chloe went back to her store, and sells on QVC, oh well. Jeffrey was so polarizing that a lot of people don't even root for him to succeed (and for the record, I don't). Christian is the first PR winner who has the personality, taste and work ethic that made PR want to parade him around as the kind of winner they're happiest to crown.

But I love Jay and can't wait for the chance to see his film "Eleven Minutes".
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff;3201973;
    But I love Jay and can't wait for the chance to see his film "Eleven Minutes".
    Why 11 Minutes? Why 4 minutes shy, assuming it's an allusion to Warhol?

Quote Originally Posted by watts;3202148;
    Why 11 Minutes? Why 4 minutes shy, assuming it's an allusion to Warhol?
    It actually refers to the amount of time a runway show takes from start to finish.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

+ Reply to Thread