+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ... 121314151617181920212223242526 LastLast

Thread: Christian Siriano - Season 4

Re: Christian - Season 4

wow, i can picture christian kicking brad and say: "go away you b..." i don't know whether or not i can put that word in this forum.

but why should he kicked brad out?
    Miss Jay: "But that's why it's called COVERGIRL cause it covers up the man in you.."

It's not like Christian kicked him out as a judgement; I think they just didn't want the relationship broadcast on TV at that point. Brad had spent the night, and Tim was coming over kind of early.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

I just read somewhere, I think it was on the EW site, that the dress that Kimberley Locke wore on American Idol (March 27, 2008 show) was designed by Christian. I thought the dress was beautiful if way too tight on top but I think that's the way the singer wanted it. If anybody watches that show. You can google kimberly locke dress on american idol designed by christian from project runway and see references to it and pictures. Didn't want to post links because not always sure which sites are allowed and which aren't. I did find it funny that evidently she got a Christian original before Posh got to wear one lol.

Here is the dress (mods image is hosted on my server)

Last edited by Harmony2000; 04-26-2008 at 11:50 AM.

Just a reminder, Christian will be appearing on next Thursday's (5/1) episode of Ugly Betty.

The dress is pretty, isn't it? If you search YouTube you can find a clip of Kim and Christian talking about the dress. Basically, Kim was in awe of Christian's talent and let him do whatever he pleased - which is what I would do, too!
    2003-2008.

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff;2950029;
    Just a reminder, Christian will be appearing on next Thursday's (5/1) episode of Ugly Betty.
    I am looking forward to it! I posted something about this in the Ugly Betty thread, but I probably should have kept it here!

I thought the PR skit on SNL was hilarious!

FORT Fogey

Just watched an episode of Will and Grace from the first season (2000 or 2001 I believe). Couple of transvestites used the word "fierce". Christian is not an original.

I WATCHED Ugly Betty yesterday! But actually I kinda disappointed a little bit.. why that collection again??????
    Miss Jay: "But that's why it's called COVERGIRL cause it covers up the man in you.."

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter;2965624;
    Just watched an episode of Will and Grace from the first season (2000 or 2001 I believe). Couple of transvestites used the word "fierce". Christian is not an original.
    Oh "fierce" has been around for at least 2 decades. It is heard being used in the documentary Paris Is Burning, and subsequently Madonna: Truth or Dare, since she stole many gay/drag slang terms (and the basis for the song "Vogue") directly from that film (as well as from all her NY friends).

At first I was almost startled to hear Christian using it so much. It's so old it's positively retro. Maybe he had just seen the film too.

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff;2965713;
    Oh "fierce" has been around for at least 2 decades. It is heard being used in the documentary Paris Is Burning, and subsequently Madonna: Truth or Dare, since she stole many gay/drag slang terms (and the basis for the song "Vogue") directly from that film (as well as from all her NY friends).

At first I was almost startled to hear Christian using it so much. It's so old it's positively retro. Maybe he had just seen the film too.
    Honestly I heard the word FIERCE at first from tyra banks (from her antm). I mean I knew there's a word like that but I personally think tyra was the one who tried to make this word happened but then christian who won.

+ Reply to Thread