+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Chris March - Season 4

FORT Fogey

Re: Chris - Season 4

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny555;2789955;
    A Daniel Franco?
    You know? Like Daniel Franco was allowed to come back the next season because he wasn't able to show his talents since he was the 1st one eliminated. He might try out again so he can continue on with the competition and try to make it until he is actually eliminated instead of quitting. Chris was eliminated and was allowed to come back and made it further like MG of PR Canada.

Quote Originally Posted by watts;2789956;
    You know? Like Daniel Franco was allowed to come back the next season because he wasn't able to show his talents since he was the 1st one eliminated. He might try out again so he can continue on with the competition and try to make it until he is actually eliminated instead of quitting. Chris was eliminated and was allowed to come back and made it further like MG of PR Canada.
    Yes, I knew what you were referring to.....I just wanted to clarify if you meant Daniel F or Daniel V.

Someone had to come back. The producers couldn't just say "Sorry, Sylvia, your designer got sick so you get no new outfit." It just made sense for it to be Chris. And Thank God!

[FA edit]
    Last edited by femme fatale; 02-12-2008 at 02:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by hutchlover;2790428;
    Someone had to come back. The producers couldn't just say "Sorry, Sylvia, your designer got sick so you get no new outfit." It just made sense for it to be Chris. And Thank God!

BTW, I like his collection. Which is more a collection than Jillian's & Sweet P's. And not as black or Puffy sleeved as Christian's. (the likely winner)
    The producers could find a reason to bring back anyone that they wanted to. I think that they brought back Chris because he's good in interviews. I'm glad that they did.

I'm glad chris made it this far! i hope he gets a spot in the final three for sure. he deserves it. he may be costumey, but he is really strong with every design, even if the judge's don't like it. he's been doing much better though, now that he got kicked and brought back. i bet he's fan favorite, too. <3
    ~~~~~~~~~amandalynn!
    this is a reason for broken wings!

Im STILL lovin' Aimee!!! CDUBB101's Avatar

I think that he is so talented! i LOVED his first outfit! it was so cool!

Quote Originally Posted by CDUBB101;2796918;
    I think that he is so talented! i LOVED his first outfit! it was so cool!
    me too I think my exact words were "ooooooooooh!" he had me at the first outift. I hope he makes the final 3!!!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by tvaholic;2790660;
    The producers could find a reason to bring back anyone that they wanted to. I think that they brought back Chris because he's good in interviews. I'm glad that they did.
    I like to think they brought him back because a) he was the one voted off right before Jack left (is that his name? I can never remember once they leave the show) and b) the judges saw something in him and felt he was worthy of another shot.

Oh, and I'd REALLY like to know who did what for the Chris and Christian couture dress. Whoever was the driving force behind the vision and execution should win the whole show. Loved that dress more than any I've ever seen.

his laugh is infectious! oohh.. my huggable teddy bear!
    trust in God,have faith
    FANTASTIC KATALYST/KATWALKER
    "KATAlyzing the KATwalk"
    Kataclauremeenya

Snoozin' on the beach
    Quote Originally Posted by tvaholic;2790660;
    It makes sense that Chris was brought back-he was the last person eliminated before Jack bowed out. To bring anyone other than chris back would be unfair-he outlasted all of the previous contestants. Obviously they didn't want to cancel a challenge because Jack had to leave. That leaves a choice of it becoming a double elimination or bringing someone back to fill the empty spot and the challenge goes on

+ Reply to Thread