+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Chris March - Season 4

FORT Fogey

Re: Chris - Season 4

The judges always comment on how well his garments are constructed. I will be shocked if he were not in the final 3.

LG.

Chris has really been doing well since he's been back. I'm glad he was able to get enough material and not have a heart attack after they made everyone run through a warehouse the last time. Victorya was a pain after claiming the jeans that Chris dropped (while she had so many pairs of jeans she couldn't fit them into her bag). I won't miss her attitude.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

So glad he is still here. He is my favorite! GO, CHRIS, GO!

I Love Chris.......he's got talent and personality....he's definitely got my Bravo vote as favorite designer

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by LG.;2769408;
    Chris has really been doing well since he's been back. I'm glad he was able to get enough material and not have a heart attack after they made everyone run through a warehouse the last time. Victorya was a pain after claiming the jeans that Chris dropped (while she had so many pairs of jeans she couldn't fit them into her bag). I won't miss her attitude.
    I know. Who knows? Maybe he'll pull an MG and be one of the final 3. Although his designs are a little dated and costume-y sometimes. But I'd rather have him than Ricky, who's designs are BORING!

Chris and Christian make the best comments on the show. They would be great together on some red carpet show for the Oscars! I'm so happy that Chris came back because the show would have been boring without him.

FORT Newbie

I like Chris... but I don't know how fair it would be for him to be in Bryant Park show since he was already eliminated...

him coming back was fair, if he totally sucked, which he doesnt, then he would have be eliminated again.

FORT Fogey

He did an MG. He owes Jack big time! I think Jack may pull a Daniel next season.

Quote Originally Posted by watts;2789953;
    He did an MG. He owes Jack big time! I think Jack may pull a Daniel next season.
    A Daniel Franco?

+ Reply to Thread