+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Chris March - Season 4

FORT Regular

Re: Chris - Season 4

I love Chris . I'm so glad that he didn't get sent home for that "hooker with a heart of gold" mistake.

FORT Newbie

He was robbed this week. His dress was the coolest one up there. I may be in the minority but I thought Swee'pea's looked like a fancy wedding nightie and there was too much side boobage visible for a prom dress that would need to hold up for lots of dancing.

Here is my review on Chris and his past performances
    (sorry I am harsh)

Week 1: The purple dress...SO CUTE! It looks like it cold be worn to the oscars I can't believe it didn't win
    Week 2: Black thing with leggings..youthful, sure it was but it was very boring and brown leggings w/ a brown shirt
    Week 3: The all black suit..very chic, especially for male, I was shoked that he wasn't in the top
    Week 4: The shoulder pad dress..omg the dress was ADORABLE but the Jacket KILLS the outfit I am so dissapointed
    Week 5: CHRIS IS BRAUGHT BACK!!!!! But what a dissapointment! It is very cute on the bust but below that depresses me!
    Week 6: THe brown dress.. IMPECABLE, seriously it was though WOW I was so proud of Chris!!!!!
    Week 7: The green dress... I thought it was so sweet that dress. It was so out of his comfort zone but it was still very Chris

Overal: 8.1/10

I think Chris is doing a great job now that he is back. I think he understands he needs to step away from the costumes. However this weeks challange his costume experience paid off....that dress was GORGEOUS! I really hope he makes it to the finale!

I really like him too. He's got a great personality & since he's been back, he's been able to show another side to his design capabilities.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

I hope he makes it to the runway show. I would love to see what his line will look like.
    Yup, with donuts!!

I couldn't tell that was him dressed up in all of those crazy outfits in his portfolio. When I found out i laughed so hard!
    Australia's Next Top Model 2008 all summer long!

I had no idea it was him either ... although, now that I know it makes sense.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;2759255;
    I hope he makes it to the runway show. I would love to see what his line will look like.
    I can't begin to imagine but I'd love to see it. He is so much more talented than he gives himself credit for.

I saw on another website some pics of that one runway show where each designer showed 3 looks and his were great!

+ Reply to Thread