+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Chris March - Season 4

Re: Chris - Season 4

i actually really liked the dress ricky designed although ill-fitting which is the only problem it seemed to have in the judges opinion as well if i am not mistaken (?) loved the color combo!
    "The most courageous act is still to think for yourself.Aloud."
    -Coco Chanel

I dont think his dress was that bad! I will miss him!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by tousselchick;2714356;
    I dont think his dress was that bad! I will miss him!
    Any comments the judges made about the dress were edited; they focused on the jacket. I bet they thought the dress was boring and common.

The jacket was ill concieved and poorly excuted. I was not surprised to see him go for this, at all. Ricky's garment was poorly sewn but had more logic to it, given the challenge, that is why he stayed.

I like Chris and we are going to see him back either tonight or next week so he will get another chance.

I'm so glad he's back, but I wonder if he's ever going to make something non-costumey. I'd like him to stick around for a while...
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

FORT Newbie

I was so happy to see Chris back! His laugh is so pleasant. He seems like such a nice person. Too bad his outfit was not very good. However, he had an excuse of having to stay up all night to finish it. The judges did like the top, so that would have saved him even if they did not feel like giving him the benefit of the doubt.

Kay

I'm so happy he's back. I was up my seat when he came into the room. I do hope he can stay longer though.

stevens design was actually way worse imo in the challenge that chris first got eliminated in.was glad steven finally went, as well he should have-- unlike carmen whose day just was not lucky, she was a really good designer imo and i do not feel that way about steven.

and although chris is a great costume/drag queen pageant designer imo he isnt going to last long i think, especially if he keeps up the way he is going now.that design last night was exactly how michael kors described it, LMAO!in technicolor and all even, lol.could definately see it
    "The most courageous act is still to think for yourself.Aloud."
    -Coco Chanel

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by LucyVanPelt;2718308;
    stevens design was actually way worse imo in the challenge that chris first got eliminated in.was glad steven finally went, as well he should have-- unlike carmen whose day just was not lucky, she was a really good designer imo and i do not feel that way about steven.

and although chris is a great costume/drag queen pageant designer imo he isnt going to last long i think, especially if he keeps up the way he is going now.that design last night was exactly how michael kors described it, LMAO!in technicolor and all even, lol.could definately see it
    I agree and I appreciate Kors blogs. He does not recap the show, he dives right in with his opinion and takes no prisoners.

I like Chris, but I agree, he's done too much costume design.

But I didn't like Carmen's work either. She seemed permanently stuck in the 80s, including her hair and clothing.

I was SO ecstatic that he came back. I was basically crying when he left. He's one oft the best characters on TV right now.

*SPOILER* I heard that...
    Click to see Spoiler:
    He makes the top 3! YAY!

+ Reply to Thread