+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Season 4 of Project Runway to premiere November 14th

Season 4 of Project Runway to premiere November 14th

I just saw a commercial for the first episode of Tim Gunn's Guide to Style on tonight (9.6.07 9pm central) that during the show, the Season 4 Project Runway contestants will be revealed!
    Ain't Love Grand!

Re: Season 4 Teasers and Tidbits

Bravo.com has two of the season 4 contestant interviews online. I found it difficult to view as the picture/sound was not meshed. It must be starting fairly soon, but I didn't find a start date.

Darn, I forgot to watch Tim...was the air date announced for PR4?
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

The fourth season premieres Wednesday, November 14th, 2007, according to another site.

It looks like they'll be revealing a new contestant on each episode of Tim's new show unitl the 14th.

I'm excited!!
    Ain't Love Grand!

I saw the two contestants online, and if I remember correctly, Jillian tried out for the show already. It wasn't for season 1, that I know. It was most likely season 3. She was shown in the audition process, and she made it pretty far; she made it to the point where you had to make a video of yourself and show why you wanted it. Sadly, she didn't make it, and I was pretty bummed because I liked her. Glad to see she's on this season.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

They have the photos and the bios up for the season 4 cast on the Bravo site.

There is one guy who looks a lot like Cameron M, had to do a double take. There is one girl named..... Sweet P! I'm not kidding, lol. Sweet P. My word, I'm torn between hating her on sight for such a silly name and loving her because of it.

FORT Fogey

Sweet P is clever and cute when you think of it on a label.

The name Victorya is the one that gets me. Why do mothers do this to their kids? She will always have to spell her name. And it is just dumb.

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Loved Tim Gunn's very short "commercial" for PR. He comes into the room, flips on the lights and says "Finally".

Yeah, that's what I was thinking too Tim!

November 14th - just 57 more days!

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie;2590320;
    The name Victorya is the one that gets me. Why do mothers do this to their kids? She will always have to spell her name. And it is just dumb.
    She could've changed it herself to make it more unique in the fashion world. Just a thought...

LOL Victor YA! It does have a certain extra significance in light of the competition. Kidding.

Sweet P as a design name isn't bad and it is memorable, however, no way in heck would I walk around calling a grown woman Sweet P.

57? Aargh! I'm not interested in the show they are airing in between so that come fast enough for me. Some of this seasons characters look like they are going to be great fun to watch.

my jaw dropped reading some of their bios. there are some very well trained people there.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast