+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Project Runway - 4 **SPOILERS**

Re: Project Runway - 4 **SPOILERS**

I wonder if they all showed or if one or more is a decoy? I actually have a feeling Christian will either win or was a decoy because he's been in so many fashions shows as of late. I think Jillian may win though, apparently she did lots of well tailored pieces and intricate coats.

I started reading Jezebel's blog, but stopped when she started describing the actual collections. I'm hoping to not have the whole thing completely spoiled before it airs (then what are you doing in here, doofus?)
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by BlazinGio07;2787186;
    I wonder if they all showed or if one or more is a decoy? I actually have a feeling Christian will either win or was a decoy because he's been in so many fashions shows as of late. I think Jillian may win though, apparently she did lots of well tailored pieces and intricate coats.
    My guess would be final four with one decoy. Having more and more finalists almost defeats the purpose of the show; I mean, why not just let all 15 contestants show something next year?

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff;2787188;
    My guess would be final four with one decoy. Having more and more finalists almost defeats the purpose of the show; I mean, why not just let all 15 contestants show something next year?
    Any thoughts on who it is?

I guess the easy answer would be Sweet P, but to be honest, I'm hoping that Rami choked on the last challenge and got nailed for another illogical drapery.

I rewatched the previews at the end of this week's ep, and they have a quick shot of Chris wiping tears away. I doubt he would cry at being auf'd, so it looks hopeful for him.

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff;2787204;
    I guess the easy answer would be Sweet P, but to be honest, I'm hoping that Rami choked on the last challenge and got nailed for another illogical drapery.

I rewatched the previews at the end of this week's ep, and they have a quick shot of Chris wiping tears away. I doubt he would cry at being auf'd, so it looks hopeful for him.
    I honestly dont get why people say Rami does the same thing, Christian(who I love) does a puffy jacket almost every week.

You're absolutely right, Christian is a bigger one-note than any of them. But it's a pretty high note that he stays on; plus his clothes are so constructed that they appear to have more of a "wow" factor. So people forgive him more than Rami, who tosses a bedsheet on a form and says PRESTO!

I didn't even know I hated toga dresses until I saw the endless succession of them this season.

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff;2787231;
    You're absolutely right, Christian is a bigger one-note than any of them. But it's a pretty high note that he stays on; plus his clothes are so constructed that they appear to have more of a "wow" factor. So people forgive him more than Rami, who tosses a bedsheet on a form and says PRESTO!

I didn't even know I hated toga dresses until I saw the endless succession of them this season.
    Wow, that was so well said that I actually agree with you!

Well, they're supposed to have an aesthetic, so Christian would be brown pouffy sleeve, and Rami would be autumnal TOga. Jillian would be fussy coat. What about Sweet Pea and Chris?

Quote Originally Posted by Aceon6;2787282;
    Well, they're supposed to have an aesthetic, so Christian would be brown pouffy sleeve, and Rami would be autumnal TOga. Jillian would be fussy coat. What about Sweet Pea and Chris?
    Sweet Pea simple little dress, Chris is dramatic and glamorous.... maybe.
    Btw, only 3 designers(according to bravo video preview) made it to fashion week which means 2 are decoys, my guess is Rami and Sweet Pea are out.
    Last edited by BlazinGio07; 02-08-2008 at 02:04 PM.

+ Reply to Thread