+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst ... 101112131415161718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: Project Runway - 4 **SPOILERS**

Re: Project Runway - 4 **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by Jptopmodel8;2799357;
    ok im not sure where to put this but can anyone tell me where i can find the runway song they have been using this season??? or the name of the song?? thanks
    The past 3 seasons the music was composed by Harold "Barefoot" Sanders of Barefoot Music. But this season he is credited with only the title theme. I'll try to get some more info.
    Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one. -Albert Einstein

The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits. -Albert Einstein

I would try to PR store, I beleive they are selling a CD of songs that have been on the show.

The final four are going to be on Regis & Kelly tomorrow (2/20) morning.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny555;2801112;
    The final four are going to be on Regis & Kelly tomorrow (2/20) morning.
    Thanks for that info, Bunny! I hardly ever watch/DVR that show but I will tomorrow. I missed Heidi on the View recently even though I knew she was going to be on but I'll definitely record R&K tomorrow.

In tv-guide, they had interviews with all four finalists. Chris didn't say anything revealing, but Rami said something about the three judges and how they would like his line. So I think he made it and not Chris.

Loved the TV Guide interview! My favorite answers:
    Christian: On roommates: Obviously, I don't really get along with Ricky — I don't really think anybody will, ever — but Rami is a good guy. A little arrogant, but really great. And Chris is funny. We all just sort of made fun of each other.

Chris March: On roommates: The thing I was most afraid of going on Project Runway was living with a roommate. I haven't had a roommate in 18 years. And actually, it turned out to be one of my favorite things about the experience. When I heard the clickety-clack of Christian's flat iron in the morning, I knew it was time to get up.

Bravo used to show bonus clips of more of the behind-the-scenes interaction on their website- not so much this season

The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits. -Albert Einstein

Also from TV Guide, I liked that the designers talked about their inspiration for their collections.

Christian- Collection preview: Kind of dark, a little gothic, but romantic. And very edgy and very avant-garde.

Rami- Collection preview: The inspiration is Joan of Arc, but not in a literal sense. It's about her strength, her lack of fear, the fact that she broke through molds of society during her time. It's a combination of feminine and strong.

Chris March- Collection preview: Very dark and mysterious and beautiful, full of rich color and a lot of really unexpected materials. Let's just say parts of my outfits could be styled with TRESemmé products.

Jillian- Collection preview: I started by looking at 15th-century armor and combatant, warriorlike figures. Then, I counteracted the costuminess of that idea with Santiago Calatrava's architecture. He designed the transportation hub for the new World Trade Center. I was so inspired by his use of design. That's what brought the collection more to the present, made it more modern and user-friendly.

Most surprising for me- Chris M's trim is meant to be human hair! Nina is gonna HATE that.

I really want Christian to win. I think he's amazing, and increadibly talented. He's got the va-va-voom that fashion needs. He's interesting and is an artist at its best. Jillian is my other favorite! She's so technically pretty, and designs for the American public. I love her clothing, and she's increadibly amazing!

What a good turn out this year. My final two. Christian and Jillian.
    Joanie. Jenah. Yaya. Anya. Fatima. Katarzyna. Elyse.

Quote Originally Posted by Runway victim;2803198;

Most surprising for me- Chris M's trim is meant to be human hair! Nina is gonna HATE that.
    I was very suprised that both Rami and Chris thought Kitt should have gone much further in the competition. They see something in her that I don't.

+ Reply to Thread