+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: When is this show starting up again?

Im so glad it is coming back on it is such a great show and I miss it
    Cant wait for the new season to come back on! and Heidi Klum is amazing love her !

From TMZ:

"Project Runway" Hits Turbulence
    Posted Apr 4th 2007 12:37PM by TMZ Staff
    Filed under: TV

TMZ has learned that L.A. casting for the new season of "Project Runway" was a fashion disaster!

Sources tell TMZ that auditions held this weekend at the downtown Standard Hotel had a record low turnout. We're told that since lines were not very long, production staff members were "scrambling" to contact more up-and-coming designers to show up. In the words of the incomparable Tim Gunn, "Make it work!" Perhaps the fear of being 'auf'ed' by Season 3 winner Jeffrey Sebelia, who was a judge during this weekend's session, kept all the wannabe Donatellas and Gallianos away!

Other "Runway" alumni were spotted at the session, including Season 2's Nick Verreos and "bad boy" Santino Rice. Despite the L.A. faux pas, the new season of the highly addictive reality show is scheduled to premiere this summer.

A rep for "Project Runway" could not be immediately reached.
    "I've got soul, but I'm not a soldier." The Killers.

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar
    I won't be sad if there's not an LA-heavy cast in season 4 and I wish there were more auditions overall. My concern is that the audition period is too rushed and we get a bunch of purely fame-hos (as opposed to fame-hos who know how to design).

But seriously, who could be scared of Jeffrey? That's like being scared of a butterfly!

Re: When is this show starting up again?

Quote Originally Posted by PhoneGrrrl;2314155;
    I won't be sad if there's not an LA-heavy cast in season 4 and I wish there were more auditions overall. My concern is that the audition period is too rushed and we get a bunch of purely fame-hos (as opposed to fame-hos who know how to design).

But seriously, who could be scared of Jeffrey? That's like being scared of a butterfly!
    I've known it to happen before.

I'm with you though, I'd prefer to see a wider range of talent represented. From what I saw, there weren't any southern locations this time around. So if you're in Texas (like Chloe), Oklahoma (like Kayne), or Florida (like Uli), then you have to travel a good distance just to try out. They should be careful about the snobbery, or it might shoot them in the foot.

FORT Fogey

I read this morning that Bravo made some programming announcements yesterday, and that Project Runway will be back in the Fall. They're going to run Top Chef this Summer.

Blegh! Another Top Chef?!?! I'd rather have another Top Design before another Top Chef if we have to wait until Fall for Project Runway.

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

I've been wondering myself when it would start. Following last seasons timeline, we should be watching in about five or six weeks.

I'm ready now!

Quote Originally Posted by Little Sew&Sew;2429340;
    I've been wondering myself when it would start. Following last seasons timeline, we should be watching in about five or six weeks.

I'm ready now!
    Me too!
    Ain't Love Grand!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I am past ready!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

A month later and I'm still waiting . . . . . . . . . . .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast