+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Runway Music

Runway Music

Project runway album will be released on Oct. 31st

Uli's finale track -Doggy Fun (Originally from the Designer's Best Friend episode- when Tim comes over the knoll with the dogs) is not included, but the record company is trying to get it up on Itunes as a bonus track.
    It can also be pre-ordered on Amazon.

http://www.superbrecords.com/projectrunway/
    Last edited by Runway victim; 10-22-2006 at 08:24 PM.
    Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one. -Albert Einstein

The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits. -Albert Einstein

For those looking for the Season 3 Designer's Runway Finale music, I copied this from an earlier post-

From Bravotv.com:
    Jeffrey composed his own music, a song called "Swing.” Mike Coulter is the vocalist.

Sam Shaffer composed the music for Laura’s show.

Michael Knight’s song is called "Runaway,” the artist is still unknown. (If any readers of Bravotv.com know who wrote the track, let us know.)

And Uli is the only contestant who used musical assistance from “Project Runway.” She picked a title called “Doggy Fun” by Barefoot Music.

http://barefootmusic.net/audio.html
    Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one. -Albert Einstein

The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits. -Albert Einstein

Single Gourmet
    I loved Jeff's song. I didn't know he had composed it, but I was very impressed.

Does anyone know the song that was used for Chloe's fashion week runway? I know that Daniel's was Team GoGo from the Project Runway, and that Santino created his own music...but does anybody know anything about Chloe's music?

+ Reply to Thread