+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: The Seamy Side Controversy

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;2107210;
    So basically, Jeffrey's receipt gathering guilty look is due to being confronted prior and editing makes it look as though his guilty look is why they confronted him....interesting.
    ??? I'm not sure where you coming up with this. Jeffrey wasn't confronted prior to gathering his reciepts. And Jeffrey didn't look guilty. I think he looks tired, since he just flew in the night before and hadn't been getting alot of sleep (from what he says at the beginning of the show). He looked like he was trying to find all of them. Again if you listen to Tim Gunn's podcast/mp3 on the website, he says that Jeffrey had reciepts mixed up in all his papers. Oh, and Tim gathered the reciepts from everyone before he headed outside to talk to Laura.

Bravo just edited the show to show only Jeffrey looking around for his reciepts. Makes no sense to show the others collecting their reciepts, since they don't get accused of cheating. Oh and since Jeffrey is found to be short one receipt. On the people.com clip from tonight's ep. shows
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Jeffrey calling the people who did the pleating work on the shorts because he was missing that receipt apparently (I guess that is what Tim tells him). Jeffrey also starts work on a skirt to replace the shorts, in case the company doesn't get him a copy of the reciept in time).

Oh the people.com link is http://people.aol.com/people/video/0...544643,00.html
    Last edited by PhoneGrrrl; 10-18-2006 at 05:26 PM. Reason: Add spoiler tags

Quote Originally Posted by gingergrove;2106912;
    Have you guys seen the video clip on people. com? I can't post the URL for some reason, but go check it out.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    It would appear that Jeffrey is being questioned about some shorts that he cannot produce a receipt for.
    Thanks for the heads up I posted the url for you.
    Last edited by ShrinkingViolet; 10-18-2006 at 05:53 PM. Reason: Add spoiler tags

Excuse my comment. I was merely thinking that editing made things different.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mertii;2107236;
    ??? I'm not sure where you coming up with this. Jeffrey wasn't confronted prior to gathering his reciepts. And Jeffrey didn't look guilty. I think he looks tired, since he just flew in the night before and hadn't been getting alot of sleep (from what he says at the beginning of the show).
    It's your opinion that he doesn't look guilty, but many others think he does indeed look guilty. That's a judgment call and not something that is finite.

Some people also don't have the benefit of seeing podcasts and other information outside the show. So, if the editing appears different, it's because it was, and it doesn't make their opinion any less valid than anyone else's.

Sorry, but I'm not buying the 'guilty look' thing. I don't think he looked guilty, I truely think he just looked crushed. Dumbfounded. Just like I was that someone would call him a cheater just to get an advantage. I don't think he cheated. That's MY judgement call.

I think he was so finished with his collection because he is apparently good friends with Santino and Santino probably warned him that they would be throwing something else at them right before the show and he just wanted to be ready.

I also think that Jeffrey always worked fast during the season. He was always finishing on time, and sometimes ahead of time.

On another thread they are speculating
    Click to see Spoiler:
    that the problem may be with the wigs, not the outsourced work. No receipts for the wigs, and that's why his models don't wear them on the runway.

Just 3 hours now. . .can't wait.

I hope it's Jeffrey all the way.
    Last edited by ShrinkingViolet; 10-18-2006 at 07:03 PM. Reason: Add spoiler tags

FORT Newbie
    I was simply trying to share information. I really don't like Jeffrey, but as stated before, I love his designs. I'm glad he won, he deserved it. [mod edit]
    Last edited by hepcat; 10-20-2006 at 12:22 AM. Reason: removed response to deletion.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345