+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: 10/11 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Charmed n' Dangerous tumblin' dice's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by UGetWhatYouNeed View Post
    Tumblin - your post says it all.

This is Laura:

As a side note I was flipping channels last night and saw Heidi on Leno (hate Leno tho). Leno asked her about the cheating scandal - Heidi said Laura was jealous.

She also said they all got crazy at the end because so much was at stake.
    Wow, thanks for adding that, UGetWhatYouNeed - if Heidi's dissing Laura -- since Heidi loved Laura's clothes best throughout the competition -- then we can be fairly sure that Heidi's being straight. Unfortunately, Laura couldn't be straight if you rammed a ruler down her throat. She's too busy playing the angles and doing whatever it takes to try to win.
    The thieves get rich, the saints get shot-
    And god don't answer prayers a lot.

-Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip

Let's steer it back to the show itself if we could. For instance: Was anyone else surprised that Laura apparently married Albert Einstein?

Hangin' with Uncle Leo UGetWhatYouNeed's Avatar
    As an attorney who practices family law, I can tell you, marriage is not to protect the children. How did we get on that subject anyway?

Why are we dogging Jeffreys girlfriend?

Regardless, all this hype about cheating is being played up by Bravo for ratings.

Hangin' with Uncle Leo UGetWhatYouNeed's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandy View Post
    Let's steer it back to the show itself if we could. For instance: Was anyone else surprised that Laura apparently married Albert Einstein?
    Now that made me spit my coffee out Brandy!

Thanks UGet.

I don't think Laura was jealous, especially since Michael agreed with her and there's no way he'd be jealous of Jeffrey.

As an educator who has questioned a few guilty parties, I think Jeffrey is one, too. He didn't look at Tim in the eye when Jeffrey was answering Tim's concerns. Jeffrey's diverting eyes is a sign of deception. Even Judge Judy said that's how she knows someone isn't being honest. lol

Heidi's answer to Jay probably means Jeffrey makes it to Fashion Week.

The part of the show I found weird was when Laura told Jeffrey they were friends. Now that's delusional!

Quote Originally Posted by tumblin' dice View Post
    And marriage protects those kids? Not even close.

If you love your kid (and Jeffrey clearly does), you also do everything in your power to set a great example - which includes not cheating. That's what's logical in the land of the good-hearted. :-) If you want to live in the land of evil, then anything could happen.

Choices, choices.
    Just currious in your initial post why did you just use extremely wealthy people (Hollywood types) as your examples of not marrieds. These folks can afford nannies, and prep schools and all sorts of luxuries the average parent can't.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Please let's get back to the topic of the show. The benefits of marriage, child custody issues etc. are not germane to the episode per se. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by UGetWhatYouNeed View Post
    As someone said on another thread:

When Tim visited Chloe, she only had maybe 1 dress finished (or none?).

Then she shows up at fashion week with a finished collection.

NO ONE accused Chloe of cheating.

So whats the deal here?

If you work hard and try to FINISH before Fashion Week you are a cheater?

So I guess Chloe was a cheater too.
    The difference was the time. People from season 1 and season 2 had 6 months to prepare for Olympus Fashion week and season 3 folks only had 2 months. Therefore if Tim visited Chole at month 3 she still had 3 more months to complete her collection. If you go by what is posted on screen Tim visited the designers at the 4 week mark and 2 weeks later they are in town, so they had 6 weeks at home and 2 weeks in NYC to finish and Jeff was not doing any sewing in NYC and he claimed to have done all 12 pieces in 6 weeks plus another collection for his company all by himself that is a lot of work.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    The difference was the time. People from season 1 and season 2 had 6 months to prepare for Olympus Fashion week and season 3 folks only had 2 months. Therefore if Tim visited Chole at month 3 she still had 3 more months to complete her collection. If you go by what is posted on screen Tim visited the designers at the 4 week mark and 2 weeks later they are in town, so they had 6 weeks at home and 2 weeks in NYC to finish and Jeff was not doing any sewing in NYC and he claimed to have done all 12 pieces in 6 weeks plus another collection for his company all by himself that is a lot of work.

thank you someone finally stated it in a logical way

+ Reply to Thread