+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: 10/11 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

I think Jeffrey's collection looks very good, but I don't want him to win. I'm hoping Michael pulls out a miracle. Uli's okay with me, but limited. Laura's...really beautiful, but not very young.

It looked to me like he was kicked out, but previews are often misleading.
    Why is it boys talk so much, when they have nothing to say? And girls have plenty to say, but no one will listen?
    --Vada Sultenfuss

FORT Newbie
    I just looked at the preview for nextweek and all the finalist went to Bryant pary and Jeffery is not there!!! I don't know if this was done to throw us off or what!! I am just reporting what i saw!

Welcome to FORT tacsost.

TY all for the updates everyone.
    Last edited by roses4me; 10-12-2006 at 12:11 AM.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    Does anyone know how much time the designers had to work on the collections. I think that would help clear up the "cheating" issue.
    I think that they said 2 months. Which would be consistant with how pregnant Laura was. But here's the thing, in season 1 didn't they have like 4-6 months for their collections? I remember Jay changed his concept in the midst of things. I swear they had more time.

Hangin' with Uncle Leo UGetWhatYouNeed's Avatar
    They had at least 2 months. Jeffreys work place looked almost like a factory.

Laura is just jealous of anyone she believes is doing a better job than her. She dogged Jeffrey all season, she dogged Kayne, she dogged Robert. She is a dogger. Laura loves to generate negative energy.

I am sure her husband and kids suffer due to her negativity.

I think Jeffrey is crying on the next episode because Uli is stopping him from punching out Laura.

By the way, she needs to make herself a maternity collection. Her dresses fit horribly on her pregnant body.

They had three months to work on their collections.

Since this season taped early in the summer, in June, they only had three months to design and create their collections, which they presented in New York at Fashion Week on Sept. 15.
    Season 3 **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by bebe1978 View Post
    I think that they said 2 months. Which would be consistant with how pregnant Laura was. But here's the thing, in season 1 didn't they have like 4-6 months for their collections? I remember Jay changed his concept in the midst of things. I swear they had more time.
    See that's what I remember too from the first season and that's why the first season reunion show was so volitile the designers got to see it unfold with the rest of America and that's there was so much Wendy hate (also Wendy lost 40 lbs and that takes time) and other issues brought up. If there was only 2 months for 12 pieces. That's 6 pieces in 4 weeks, or 3 pieces in 2 weeks or 1.5 pieces in 1 week. Then there is the actual concept, choosing the color palette, finding the fabric, the accessories, making patterns etc... That's a lot of work in 2 months and running a business and doing other clothes on the side, spending time with the kid and to have all the peices really finished that nothing needs to be done once you get to New York. I can understand people questioning the timing.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

FORT Newbie
    i cant stand laura, she ruins the show for me, i've never liked even one dress she has made. She is so boring and does nothing original. She is not whats new and young and fresh. The way she took Tim out to accuse Jeffrey was like a little kid telling on someone. He better not get kicked out or i'll never watch the show again. Michael and him have been my favorites all along and since Michaels collection is dissapointing I want Jeffrey to win. We already know he shows at fashion week so I don't see what would be the point of kicking him off the show.

Quote Originally Posted by michaelandkit View Post
    I just looked at the preview for nextweek and all the finalist went to Bryant pary and Jeffery is not there!!! I don't know if this was done to throw us off or what!! I am just reporting what i saw!
    But Jeffrey did show a collection somewhere, unless that was staged.
    Never know.
    Cant wait til next week

In the mountains waiting for the snow to arrive
    Quote Originally Posted by emtp911 View Post
    I have to go look at the images again, but I dont recall Jeffrey's models all wearing blonde wigs. Does anyone remember if they were.
    I would like to think that he didnt have any help in sewing,but I didnt quite hear what Tim said at the end of the show. Did anyone make out what he said right before Uli hugged him? I guess I'm going to have to turn the volume way up so I can hear.
    Ya know what they say..... first your hearing
    I just looked at the fashion week pictures for project runway and none of Jeffrey's models have blond wigs. Must have made a style change - good move. Not a big Jeffrey fan, but the blond wigs were way over the top.
    Faith grows from little seeds of Hope.

+ Reply to Thread