+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: 10/11 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Greedy Laura would do anything to win.

We have seen the pics of her show. It's a good bet she didn't win. Her dresses look a lot like the dress her model wore on her pity win--to let her win something. It looks like she is doing poor copies of old Badgley Mishka.

Shake it off Jeff. We know you were not the last minute guy, and you are the best at construction.

The accusers collections from getty and wire images looked good enough to be thought of as the decoy collections two weeks ago.

Quote Originally Posted by autumnsessence View Post
    all the same wigs? blank slates?............hmmmmm. sorta like "the woman" disappears? hhhmmmmmmm
    Hmmmmm, Autumn, me thinks our Jeffrey might just work both sides of the street.

Is Jeffrey going to be kicked off or is the preview making it seem that way?

Hangin' with Uncle Leo UGetWhatYouNeed's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jake8203 View Post
    Hmmmmm, Autumn, me thinks our Jeffrey might just work both sides of the street.
    You made me spit on my monitor Jake!

Quote Originally Posted by volatility View Post
    LOL. And I didnt think Jefferey's girlfriend or wife or whatever was THAT ugly... No need to be cruel. ;x

I stand by my comments. That honey is scary-looking. I gasped when I saw her, and I have a wide-definition about what I find attractive. I'm not a hard man to please. Wow!! She looked rough. That's really the only thing I remember from the episode.

And, I don't pitty being critical of those who were mean and nasty and took every oppertunity to mean and nasty to be someone else.

That's not his wife. He knocked her up, and lacked the decency to marry her.
    Oh I wish I were an Os-car Mayer Wie - ner
    That is what I'd tru-ly like to be
    'cause if I were an Os-car May-er Wie - ner
    Ev-ery one would be in love with me.

c. Oscar Mayer, 1965.

FORT Newbie
    He knocked her up, and lacked the decency to marry her.
    THis is based on the assumption that all people want to get married, believe in the institution of marriage, and that marriage is necessary when you get "knocked up". Plent of people don't get married.

I have to go look at the images again, but I dont recall Jeffrey's models all wearing blonde wigs. Does anyone remember if they were.
    I would like to think that he didnt have any help in sewing,but I didnt quite hear what Tim said at the end of the show. Did anyone make out what he said right before Uli hugged him? I guess I'm going to have to turn the volume way up so I can hear.
    Ya know what they say..... first your hearing

FORT Fan
    I have to go look at the images again, but I dont recall Jeffrey's models all wearing blonde wigs.
    There was a whole row of blonde wigs on his workstation.

As for what Tim actually said, the preview cut him off before whatever declaration he was going to make.

FORT Newbie
    I think he started to CRY! I couldn't tell if he was crying from the releif of being allowed to stay of crying because he was told he was Aufed!!

I LOVE MICHAEL KNIGHT.

Does anyone know how much time the designers had to work on the collections. I think that would help clear up the "cheating" issue.
    Last edited by ShrinkingViolet; 10-12-2006 at 01:30 PM. Reason: Off-topic
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

+ Reply to Thread